Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Michigan Blazer GTG

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

that was my initial thought.. we can do it whenever works best for everyone, we would also find a location and what not somewhere in the middle...

Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

i could do it in the summer. (i also have a silverlake trip plan thread on here) couldn't do it before school gets out. got way to much going on with the k5 and that would be one heck of a drive

Old 02-26-2010, 04:27 AM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

Well I dont know what you were thinking as far as location, BUUUUT my town is located between K-zoo and Grand Rapids, usually takes me around 2 hours to get to/from Detroit (Tecumseh looks to be just south of Detroit so MAYBE 3-4 hour drive) and we have a dragstrip where Ive had a few car club meets, and it's extremely easy for out-of-towners to get to as you can even see the dragstrip from 131 if you're coming from the south. I'd be more than happy to head elsewhere as well but I thought Id throw that info out there.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:34 AM
beefgravy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheStig
Well I dont know what you were thinking as far as location, BUUUUT my town is located between K-zoo and Grand Rapids, usually takes me around 2 hours to get to/from Detroit (Tecumseh looks to be just south of Detroit so MAYBE 3-4 hour drive) and we have a dragstrip where Ive had a few car club meets, and it's extremely easy for out-of-towners to get to as you can even see the dragstrip from 131 if you're coming from the south. I'd be more than happy to head elsewhere as well but I thought Id throw that info out there.
I think that is the perfect location.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

That sounds like a great idea to me. its an hour and a half from me which i don't care. i'd drive anywhere... Hell, lets race each other on the strip! who's the fastest Michigan Blazer? haha

Old 02-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Starting Member
TheStig is on a distinguished road

Hey that's totally cool with me! I'll hopefully have all my mods installed by then and can keep up!

Old 02-27-2010, 04:56 PM
sIcK dAiLy DrIvEr! is on a distinguished road

i would be in i live in muskegon but i would be up for the drive. just let me know when you plan on doing this!

Old 02-27-2010, 07:33 PM
beefgravy is on a distinguished road

Anybody interested in a "real" michigan s10 blazer forum or club? Maybe like real memebers and staff and such? Just curious.

Old 02-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by beefgravy
Anybody interested in a "real" michigan s10 blazer forum or club? Maybe like real memebers and staff and such? Just curious.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/groups/michigan-blazers-9/

Old 03-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Beginning Member
TommySkillz is on a distinguished road

Im interested let me know some details Im in Flint MI

Quick Reply: Michigan Blazer GTG