Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Michigan Blazer GTG

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 12:38 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

alright dude, well we now have a group on the sight from Spectre so join up and we'll go from there. we're still a few months away because its still school time for a couple of us and crummy weather as the snow falls in some areas and rain in others...

Old 04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Starting Member
EzTec is on a distinguished road

I'm in. MTopper, cuz you started this thread, I think it's your duty to get the word out to all those who are interested, and let them know a time and place (address if possible. some of us have GPS).

Old 04-20-2010, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran

I know, i just need to know whats a great place somewhere in the middle for everyone. I'm from the Detroit area and some are from kalamazoo area, grand rapids, and everywhere in between. i think the drag strip would be a great place

Old 04-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Starting Member
EzTec is on a distinguished road

There are 4 drag strips in Michigan. I don't know if all of them are public. Stanton, Lapeer, Milan and Martin.

I think a drag strip would be fun, but I also think a trail ride would be nice too. There is one in Mt. Morris (north of Flint) that will be available for riding after the 15th of May. Just an idea.

Or, we could all meet at a halfway point, and find a picnic area to throw a BBQ. Cook up some burgers and dogs or steaks and chicken and just have a good time talking about Blazers, and of course other stuff.

Last edited by swartlkk; 04-21-2010 at 07:25 AM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the EDIT feature to include additional information in your post if another member has yet to reply.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Hey, i just picked up on this thread, but i would love to join in on this, depends when it is but im in rochester hills

Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
BF Veteran

Ok, originally it was going to be at the tecumseh drag strip but... i think the bbq idea is much better.... i hope someone is willing to drag my 2wd butt through the trails if thats what happens...

Old 04-20-2010, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by MTopper
Ok, originally it was going to be at the tecumseh drag strip but... i think the bbq idea is much better.... i hope someone is willing to drag my 2wd butt through the trails if thats what happens...
no problem heh, me and my lifted zr2 would love to do the job

Old 04-20-2010, 11:06 PM
BF Veteran

hahaha, i'm in the process of looking at parks that are legitimate and have trails for more than horses haha

Old 04-20-2010, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by MTopper
hahaha, i'm in the process of looking at parks that are legitimate and have trails for more than horses haha
good luck, there aren't too many around the metro detroit area...you normally have to travel an hour plus...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
BF Veteran

well, for all the blazer guys, we'd have to meet in like Jackson area to be somewhere between Detroit and Grand Rapids... i'm just looking for somewhere that isn't going to cost us $20 or crazy like that.

Quick Reply: Michigan Blazer GTG