Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Performance World 2011 March 11 to 13

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:23 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Performance World 2011 March 11 to 13

i know it's kinda late notice (been busy getting the last few things done), but this upcomig weekend is Performance World @ the International Centre (located @ 6900 Airport Road, in Mississauga, ON, just South of Derry Rd. E)

it's always a good show, and this year seems to be no exception.

for more info, clink on the link i provided below.

http://www.performanceworldcarshow.com/

if you hit the show, feel free to swing by & say "hi". i'll be in Hall 1 with this truck........

Last edited by old skool luvr; 03-07-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: fixed link.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

bumpity-bump-bump-bump!

show starts in 26 hours folks.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:50 AM
BF Guru

got in about 1/2 hour ago, from a 17 hour set-up day.

it's definately gonna be a good show this year. some top notch vehicles sitting in Hall 1 this year. some pretty rare ones too.

anyone in the GTA this weekend with nothing to do should swing by the show.

have a good weekend all, see ya Sunday ni..........scratch that, tear down is gonna take a bit to do & getting out is always fun.

see ya Monday.

Old 03-11-2011, 10:20 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Have a good time at the show!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:42 PM
BF Guru

what a weekend!

awsome show, still sorting through the s**tload of pic's that were taken throughout the weekend.

here's a quick cell pic during set up.............

once i get them all sorted out, i'll throw up a thread in the lounge.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:06 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

So your Brother's dime is "done"? As in show worthy now? I like it, it's clean and not one of those over the top show trucks with a wing on a fiberglass tonneau. Is it static or bagged?