Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Six Flags NE meet&greet

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Six Flags NE meet&greet

alright, so it sounds like there will be a decent amount of people coming.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:33 AM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:44 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Got another person. Uniracer from nezr2.com. He drives a lifted ZR2 pickup.

Old 02-23-2008, 10:33 PM

Sweet, its always good to have more people. i have been tryin to track down that 1st gen lifted blazer with the pirate flag on the back and the snorkle

Old 02-24-2008, 08:35 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I've seen some Blazers around too that I want to try and catch the driver. I saw one in Bristol with humungous tires and lights all over the place.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool....I may have to cut out early on April 19th. My buddies future brother in-laws stag is that same night so I am going to see what time his stag starts

Old 02-27-2008, 07:08 PM

No prob Kevin. I don't know what time I will stay til myself. I do have sunday off though. I got another person from nezr2.com. He says he will go to the meet at Mickey D's, but six flags isn't his thing.

Old 03-14-2008, 01:19 PM

BUMP!! I got an idea. I noticed that the Hartford Courant is adding a new section to the paper on wednesday March 19th. It is a section about car shows and meets and you can submit anything you want about car shows. What does everybody think about me posting it in the Hartford Courant to try and get alot of people. I'm joking with a couple of guys on nezr2 about leaving doughnuts and figure 8's int he McD's parking lot b4 we leave.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:19 PM

how much is it to pos in the courant? im not too sure if im going to be able to go, im not doing so well in school, and my parents are threatening my liscence plates so... We'll see how things go, im gonna try hard to pull it together though.

Old 03-15-2008, 10:59 AM

The hartford courant thing is free. I hope you can go. Do what I told my bud to do when we were younger, say to your parents "Don't take my car away from me, then you will have to drive me to and from work everyday and everywhere I need to go!" Hopefully they realize that they don't really want to drive you all over the place and do something else

If you can't go, I'm sure we'll have another opportunity to go later in the spring. i asked a freind of mine too who drives a Chevy Cobalt LS if he would like to go. He might so we could get some other chevys instead of trucks.

Quick Reply: Six Flags NE meet&greet