Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in the process of moving so I don't have inet at home for now. hit me up by phone if i dont respond on here!

Old 12-28-2009, 07:49 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

**UPDATE**
Nothing good by word of moth in Canby, but to be fair, I am asking a recruiter to ask his future soldiers to incriminate themselves so i understand them not really wanting to cough up locations

I'm going out this weekend to scout 2 potential trails 1/2 way up MT Hood (Welches area) I'll fill you guys in. Worst case senario, we will have a location set NLT 4 Jan.

PS: Steve, I'll touch bases with you tomorrow, and will fill you in via phone as this pans out.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 PM
BF Veteran

**UPDATE**

well boys and girls i broke my crap. https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...627#post283627
could be worse; im stuck in 4wd. i have a few trails that have been scouted, but I have not put eyeson yet. I will notiify each of you via PM if this is still going down by Thursday night. If i'm stupid broke, or cant get a good trail, i'll call this off and back it up 2 weeks or so.

If i can get a good trial and you guys still want to meet up, i'll send out directions in the pm also. Sorry guys, i spear headed this, then tripped and stabbed myself

Wish me luck, and lets see if we can salvage it

Old 01-06-2010, 11:49 AM

I just moved to Tigard. I'm waiting on Inet to get installed. So I'm pretty much game for whenever. I got a set of wheels/tires off craigslist, they arnt new but they are better than my current ones. So ill just bring like 3 spares, lol. I should be back around on here within the week... I hope!

Old 01-06-2010, 06:51 PM
BF Veteran

good to hear! i had poked around to get a decent price on the at2's you wanted, but no one around here could beat the internet prices i was using to compare (after shipping even).

still a glimmer of hope, and i am still holding on to the hope that this will pan out for me at least. PMs to follow tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

lets hope this works out boys and girls. here is Saturday's forcast (9th)
the next few days will favor knobbier tires...

looks like you loaded up just in time Steve

BTW i have 3 trail ready cameras that we can pass around to make sure we get enough evidence of our meeting, trail runs with all stock height trucks, and mostly novice off roaders

i'll bring a case of MRE's so we wont starve outright when we all break down also, my AAA membership just ogt renewed so we are golden if we can drag your (my) carcass back to the road

Last edited by ABN31B; 01-06-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Beginning Member
aickle_411 is on a distinguished road

I've been busy at work and forgot to check in. Well, I'm still game just let me know what the game plan is, we push it back if need be no prob. That sucks about your rig but hey, it could happen to anyone of us! I wish I had some better tires for mud and snow, but I'll make do!

Old 01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
BF Veteran

Well we have two options here: I can post up a map of how to get to some mild trails on the way up mt hood for you all to play with, or we can back the date up a bit and take another run at this. since i am just one guy, and you are 3, i leave it to you. otherwise, let me know and i'll shoot you out a strip map

sorry to spoil the fun if this doesn't pan out

Old 01-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Beginning Member
aickle_411 is on a distinguished road

I think the we should just postpone a few...its not a big deal and the more peeps the better! But, if you other guys still want to go play, I'll join in!

Old 01-08-2010, 02:57 PM

I'm game either way. but might make for a better trip to put it off a couple weeks. (im still trying to get every last mm of tread out of my current tires)

Old 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM
BF Veteran

Well i dropped the ball on this one. If you all want to push it back some, I'll take a back seat. if you need trails etc, i can offer a few, but as for dates, I'm all ears

Quick Reply: So you live in Oregon? (Southern Washington works too)