Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011 | 06:58 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

wow, thats actually pretty impressive for the BMW.

Old 02-03-2011 | 09:38 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

blizaks and an lsd will do it. lol and plus its lowered 1 1/2 so yea its pretty good

Old 02-03-2011 | 10:53 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

nice, your person behind the camera films like my girlfriend (literally, halfway through the film she tilts the camera 90 degrees).

Nicely done, youve got some faith in your buddy letting him spin around your blazer!
I need some fresh snow and someone to sacrifice their blazer for me to spin around (cough cough, rotti)

Old 02-04-2011 | 02:50 AM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

ya you smacked it once already right? lol its not like u'd be popping that cherry on her anytime soon now. :P just playin i'm sure u wouldn't actually hit it in that sort of situation as its more of a controlled loss of control rather than being towed out in shatty conditions.

Old 02-04-2011 | 09:22 AM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

You guys up north laugh at this much snow, but it's very unusual for southeaster Oklahoma.

There's almost an inch of ice underneath the snow on most of the side roads, from the melting and refreezing. I did a couple of nice donuts in the City Hall parking lot, but I didn't stick around long enough to take pictures, because it's also the PD's parking lot

Old 02-04-2011 | 06:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

VIDS ARE NSFW-LANGUAGE

while i had my plans for Wednesday kinda screwed up, this is what i managed for a late start to the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-1RFP5KmE

after we got done with Jeff's engine,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5mYwbvD2ho

my turn,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7b4Y_SH5CY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOEovU8utE

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 02-08-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added NWS-language
Old 02-04-2011 | 10:35 PM

^ Nicely done!!!! Makes me jealose seeing as the parking lot around the pole shots are pretty much all im missing for blazer khana!, and we have no snow....was +4 here today,, ya,,stupid....saw a guy out driving around his convertible with his top down in a t-shirt at 9pm tonight...........But nice i enjoyed watching those, esp since you were doing some in 4x4!........gotta get you to pull a 360 now

Old 02-04-2011 | 10:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by streblo
^ Nicely done!!!! ..............................But nice i enjoyed watching those, esp since you were doing some in 4x4!........gotta get you to pull a 360 now
thanks for the props Jon.

but i only drift/donut in 4WD. we both were actually. besides, any tool can do donuts in 2WD.

i've done a few 360's, even had a 540 that worked, but never had a chance to put it on tape. and by the time we gont done on Wednesday, there were to many people out & about.

Old 02-04-2011 | 11:01 PM

I second that,, i try to doughnut in 4x4 whenever i can, you just go to slow in 2by, although can do alot tighter maneuvers in 2by but i think thats more related to the lower speeds, also depends on the depth of the snow as well and how slippery it is.

And nice,,i hope you get a chance and can get that on film!!,ive been working on a 720 lately..havent gotten it yet, been close but i just cant seem to get the speed right or i cant hold the line straight enough and i come too close to the curb so i bail on it (im trying to pull it on a straight 2 lane road, hard to find a long enough parking lot to get enough speed and pull it off). im about 90 degrees short of the 720 right now.

Old 02-05-2011 | 01:15 PM
MakaveIi is on a distinguished road

Right after the snowstorm

Quick Reply: Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM