Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 11:12 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Yeah if I didn't have that guard my grill & hood would have been FUBAR for sure from what really was only a little impact on the grand scale of things.
Damn man I hope it isn't the door or hinges Maybe just the latch on the carrier got pushed in?! I'm not sure, never seen one up close.

Yeah it was cold & my foot kept jumping off the gas peddle when the recovery strap tightened. I tried to keep in the gas after it tightened but holding the camera & that huge jerk bounced me around. <--- doesn't sound right but wtf.
When CB is tuned I'll take that chit on, those tires shovel great. You on aggresive AT's did pretty damn good!!!

Good times indeed MF, I'm looking forward to getting out again.

EDIT - Before the snow is gone? It's only the end of Jan.! We have at least 3 months left of snow, this IS Winterpeg, Manisnowba lol

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-29-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:28 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

ya was just a tap...everything seemed to be in line door not pushed in etc, will inspect closer in the light!! and sounds good another night before the snows gone.

Ah ya, for a second i thought you had a reverse beeper on your blazer, until i rememberd the front end loaders clearing the snow behind us....lucky the bastards didnt plow us in that road! ha.

Last edited by streblo; 01-30-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:29 PM
nismo_2005 is on a distinguished road

Old 01-31-2011, 09:54 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Yeah if I didn't have that guard my grill & hood would have been FUBAR for sure from what really was only a little impact on the grand scale of things.
Damn man I hope it isn't the door or hinges Maybe just the latch on the carrier got pushed in?! I'm not sure, never seen one up close.

When CB is tuned I'll take that chit on, those tires shovel great. You on aggresive AT's did pretty damn good!!!

Good times indeed MF, I'm looking forward to getting out again.

EDIT - Before the snow is gone? It's only the end of Jan.! We have at least 3 months left of snow, this IS Winterpeg, Manisnowba lol
True enough, still lots of time.

Rear end seems perfectly fine, think something in the thule box shifted and was bouncing around.

When i was looking at tires it was between the BF Goodrich all terrains and the goodyear wranglers, i spent the bit extra for the goodyears as they have "silent armour" (never flatted yet, knock on wood)and the rubber overlaps the lip on the rim so i dont scratch em on a..um..very tall curb?....i would like more aggresive tread but i found them to be the best comprimise for how often i go offroad and how much highway travel I do..WAY better than what i had (Came) on the blazer when i bought it used....only time i ever get stuck is when i get hung up, really need locking diff's....

Old 02-01-2011, 09:42 AM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

Snowpaclypse 2011 - so far 12 inches is down and its not supposed to stop until 5-8 pm tonight got almost 12 hrs left..............

Old 02-01-2011, 09:51 AM
BigBlockBlazer is on a distinguished road

You must have a different tape measure than me, I don't see anything close to 12 inches.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:22 AM

heres before

only pic i could find quick for you

thats when i left work this morning after my shift was over and snow had barely started....heres current as of a few minutes ago...

im going to go get more pics of my blazer later...

Old 02-01-2011, 11:16 AM

a friends blazer....

Old 02-01-2011, 02:00 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

holy crap!!! i'll post some up tonight after our huge storm

Old 02-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a lot of snow. I wish we were going to get hit harder but right now just looking at 6-10". We are catching the edge of the storm .

Quick Reply: Blazer in the Snow PICS.. POST EMMM