Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Calling All Lifted Trucks!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Quik is on a distinguished road

hood is a GM goodmark steel hood. truck is 99 blazer LT. color is indigo blue, wheels are 17x9 camaro SS wheels powdercoated black

ift i guess is around 4.50-5" of lift 2" body plus shackle/TB crank

Old 03-06-2010, 02:21 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, that hood does make the profile that much better. and the wheels add major points-i'd polish mine though, i like a little bling.

which brings me to my next question. they changed the front bumper of these trucks to the one that you have, and i was wondering if you knew if a chrome version is available? (since my '98 has the bright work on the front end)

i need to replace the lower bumper skin, and if i do that, i might as well just replace the chrome steel upper bumper-since it has large water stains on it-and get a nicer looking one.

Old 03-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Quik is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, that hood does make the profile that much better. and the wheels add major points-i'd polish mine though, i like a little bling.

which brings me to my next question. they changed the front bumper of these trucks to the one that you have, and i was wondering if you knew if a chrome version is available? (since my '98 has the bright work on the front end)

i need to replace the lower bumper skin, and if i do that, i might as well just replace the chrome steel upper bumper-since it has large water stains on it-and get a nicer looking one.
i disliked the LT front end so i went with the LS front end. Im not sure if they make a LS bumper in chrome

those wheels came in 2 versions chrome and silver. im to lazy to keep them clean since its a DD so black was the choice here

you could get a LS one then get it chromed or chrome powdercoated

Old 03-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Beginning Member
highlife756 is on a distinguished road
Default 5.3

A couple of you guys asked for a pic of the 5.3 in my 98 Blazer. Sorry it took so long to get back at ya!

Attached Thumbnails  Calling All Lifted Trucks!-014.jpg    Calling All Lifted Trucks!-012.jpg  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! If you feel up to it, I am sure that many would like you to create a Question/Answer thread on your swap.

Old 03-13-2010, 12:10 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Highlife756 you did such a good job with the swap, that it looks factory!

Old 03-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

Well, I can finally put my baby up here with a lift and new tires

enjoy.
info in sig

now I'm just waiting for the 2" pa body lift to get here.

thanks to everyone with all the advice and nice comments

Old 03-13-2010, 06:00 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

Very nice...what's the story with the painted fenders/trim?

Old 03-13-2010, 07:48 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Here's mine. T-bar crank, lift shackles, and 2" P.A. body lift.

Attached Thumbnails  Calling All Lifted Trucks!-03-12-10_1546.jpg  
Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Beginning Member
highlife756 is on a distinguished road

Thanks pj

Quick Reply: Calling All Lifted Trucks!