Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A few new night shots

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default A few new night shots

Well I had to go out and take a few night shots of the Blazer for the latest photo contest. Unfortunately my crappy digital camera's (I have 2) are both TERRIBLE at night shots (damn auto focus and auto exposure). I don't have a proper DSLR camera, so night shots are extremely difficult for me. Not to mention I don't have a tripod, so they're even more difficult. I managed to get a few half decent ones that I played with in photoshop so you can see them. Here they are:

Old 11-21-2009, 09:15 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good! I would tell you a favorite but... I want to have a chance at winning

J/K I think the first two look awesome!

Old 11-21-2009, 11:56 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

#2 FTW!
I like the last one a lot BUT it needs just touch more light

#2 is my fav though

Old 11-22-2009, 05:06 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah I was leaning towards #1 or #2. I would add more light, but unfortunately my camera (being the POS that it is) when you add more light and adjust the curves in photoshop it gets REALLY grainy and the quality just plain sucks. Some day I'll have a proper DSLR.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Here we go pic whoring again. lol j/k and nite shots to hide the tow hooks. Nice pics by the way, really like the first one.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:09 PM
BF Veteran

Actually the tow hooks were blacked out a week or so ago Luis. Where have you been? lol. I don't have anything to hide anymore!!

Old 11-22-2009, 12:18 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Except the De-badge BO-BO... or did you fix that?

I like the 3rd one personally, not a widely used angle, for some reason alot of guys aren't into asses when they take photos of their truck.