Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Latest on my 96

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 01:30 AM
dimmuborgir6nik6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Latest on my 96

Interior picture is bad because it's too dark and the garage light behind me went on.
I'm not done yet, still a few more things to do. Just need to pay for next semester in college first.
Still looking to get nerf bars, and maybe fender flares and street scene grille inserts.
Driving lights are not functional yet. I have no time to install them but I'll get to it eventually.

Next thing I'm gonna do is flowmaster exhaust. Going to my mechanic tomorrow to see if he can buy me a 2.50 tail pipe to upgrade from the factory 2.25 I have now.
Sorry if they're too big, they're photobucket's idea of forum sized pictures.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:17 AM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Latest on my 96

wow that looks awesome, i like it alot. i was thinking about doing the headlight covers, but what about a night for light? can you see good through them, i have HID's so that should help.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:58 AM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks Killer

Old 01-09-2008, 01:27 PM

Like everyone said to me, they make the lights very dull. I put them on and turned my headlights on and it truly does dim them a lot. I have Sylvania's for my high beams, and even with my high beams the light barely even reaches. It hits the road but it's a dull faded light that really makes it hard to see at night. I'd only put them on for pictures or maybe to drive around in the daytime, but I don't know about HID's. I have PIAA Super Plasma GT-X lights on the way, so once I put those guys in I'll see if the light shines through better. The covers are dark, but if you look at the cover from up close you can actually see the headlight behind it.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good, just don't cross the line and enter the realm of tacky. Don't want too much to clutter up your truck. Keep up the good work!

Old 01-09-2008, 07:56 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a fan of the headlight protectors you added to the push bar, looks great. I do agree with TrippleBlackBlazer in the comment that you dont want your truck to look too cluttered.

Old 01-10-2008, 12:50 AM

Yeah, I don't wanna really overdo it. I feel that the front is pretty much done. Grille inserts should complete the front, and the rear is lacking maybe a decal/emblem on the hatch or so.
For the sides I want nerf bars and decals that run along the bottom of the door, under the black trim. Interior needs a lot of work though. Husky floor mats, maybe racing pedals, tach on a-pillar gauge pod and that should be about it. Glowing gauge cluster is nice, but the inside of the truck just looks worn out in general so it would look kinda weird. Also the seats are ugly and worn, but too expensive to replace..