Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Milestone and randomness

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 09:28 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Milestone and randomness

The truck is officially paid off as of 5/3/10 when they cashed my last payment of $163.67. My payments were more than this, but that was the remaining balance.

She's been a workhorse lately, hauling the Wife's craft show booth/products/etc. to and fro craft shows. Recently we attended a show in Towson, MD and we had to leave everything out overnight in my mother-in-law's parking lot. I didn't feel comfortable leaving it in plain sight with just four ratcheting tie-downs securing it so we used the car cover (for an 03 Grand Am) my MIL bought and never used to cover it up.

It was quite the sight. It looked like it had a growth sprouting from the roof. I wasn't sure if it was better or worse with the cover on but alas, nothing was stolen.

Also, after a long weekend we stopped at Outback to eat and saw this beaut in the parking lot:

Old 05-04-2010, 09:37 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Good to here its all paid off! And the 100,000, She's just breakin in lol.

As for that K5. Drool! Theres one down the street from my GF's and I'm seriously contemplating knocking on the door to ask about it.

Last edited by zedartwo; 05-04-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: spelling, dur