Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

My 99 blazer LT

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 06:04 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Looks good with the 32's. What happened to the rear bumper?

Old 02-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Quik is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
Looks good with the 32's. What happened to the rear bumper?
the rear bumper had cancer so instead of going thru hassle of mounting that bumper i left it off till the body shop painted the new one

Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Quik
i beat the snout out of my daily. Just this past week i was in snow pulling ppl out with my 4 wheels spinning upwards of 70mph just trying to get moving lol.

ive had truck buried up to gril in mud [got stuck in rut], i take corners in it like i do in my silverado [slighty slower tho] I drift the blazer around bends whenever possible. Ive had the 4 wheels off the ground on some trails..................Anyone that knows of me knows im not easy on my vehicles......................not saying anything for a disbeliever to others, just stating ive never had a problem.

i edited your reply for space, but boy, talk about a mirror image in driving habits.

good to know they can take the abuse. thanks for the info brother

Old 02-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Quik is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i edited your reply for space, but boy, talk about a mirror image in driving habits.

good to know they can take the abuse. thanks for the info brother
I by no means am standing by that statement incase someone goes out expecting cause they read it on the net then it can be done as for taking abuse. I know ive had good luck but the next guy might not have such luck.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough
Default exactly

Nice truck man! That's exactly what I plan on doing to mine, just a matter of coming up with some extra cash. How much did the body lift run you? Was is fairly simple to install?