Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

My blazer get a lil something new.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 02:08 AM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road
Default My blazer get a lil something new.....

in return for some photography work i did for a company out of gainesville called T3 Audio i got a new sub for my blazer. its pretty nasty. it weighs almost 50lbs, will take 1500rms every day beating on it hard and alot of people that compete in sound quality competitions use T3 woofers so it sounds great as well. right now its running on a POS sony amp that claims 600 rms so even if sony is truthful with their ratings(which i doubt) its only being given 1/2 of what it can take.

the box is a ****ing work of art! its perfect. you would be really surprised at what this sub can do on that crappy amp because of this box. its 2.5 cu ft tuned to 32hz and built by my buddy kevin

heres a video....not sure why the bass over powered the mids and highs when i was sitting in the truck but its not like that in real life, the mids and highs are VERY clear. i listen to alot of hard rock/metal, drum and bass and rap but to show off the power of the sub rap was chosen of course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnEqaHEqyaA

oh....and dont ask me to make the bottle of water to fall right into the cup holder again......cause it aint happening LOL

Last edited by CH@Dbee; 12-15-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice!! Very clean looking box. I like it.
Seems a bit odd to see "normal" pics from you though Chad. No professional photography setup or HDR shots or fish eyes or special lighting

Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Nice sub! I would have liked to see 3 subs on top but that's just be

Originally Posted by Sisk
Nice!! Very clean looking box. I like it.
Seems a bit odd to see "normal" pics from you though Chad. No professional photography setup or HDR shots or fish eyes or special lighting
Ahahah! True true

Old 12-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

<<commented as devildogsbi*ch

Old 12-15-2009, 09:51 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
<<commented as devildogsbi*ch
^^ WTF?

Chad, good looking set up. seems like a damn lot of box for one sub diggin' the set up though.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:00 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds Good. I can't wait to get a sub in my blazer!

Old 12-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
^^ WTF?

Chad, good looking set up. seems like a damn lot of box for one sub diggin' the set up though.

whadda mean WTF? lol did i stutter lol i left him a comment on the vid VIA my youtube account lol...sheesh..and yes my account name is DDB lol...

Old 12-15-2009, 11:24 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

well that makes more sense now

Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing as you Curtis when I read that post...It didn't make any sense until you commented on it Amber lol.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

thanks dudes. yep just random snap shots hahahaa!!!!! well the sub is good for 1500 rms and it being ran at like 500-ish so more subs arent needed but a bigger amp is!

Last edited by CH@Dbee; 12-15-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply: My blazer get a lil something new.....