Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

NEW HERE just showing off my truck a little

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 03:48 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Nice looking truck, the camaro rims are always a good choice!

Looks like someone can shred by the looks of all those decals.

And WHAT?!?! Where is it grounds to be pulled over cause you have a couple decals on the glass? And Why? Thats nuts. Where I live you can paint all the rear windows black behind the driver and nobody would care... Thats just nuts.

Old 02-13-2012, 03:51 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yup if they want to they can here

they bring up the excuse that it blocks your view

when my nephew went for his road test with my truck
they made him remove the cross i have on my mirror Including the air fresheners

they say it blocks the view of the driver .... they dont bother me one bit

Old 02-13-2012, 04:53 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Haha, wow. I used to have two 3" discoballs hanging from my rearview. It was fun to watch the sun bounce off of them during the day, but I never had any problems from the popo.

Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Thats ridiculous, what about the guys who carry a camper or toolkit in the truck box and have their vision impaired bigtime...? Silly laws.

Old 02-13-2012, 10:31 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Thats ridiculous, what about the guys who carry a camper or toolkit in the truck box and have their vision impaired bigtime...? Silly laws.

yup they gotta get you someway

Old 02-14-2012, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Nice looking truck you got there. What part of Brooklyn are you from? Also, from what I was told a # of years ago it is even illegal to have an oil change sticker in the windshield here in NY.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

And WHAT?!?! Where is it grounds to be pulled over cause you have a couple decals on the glass? And Why? Thats nuts. Where I live you can paint all the rear windows black behind the driver and nobody would care... Thats just nuts.
yeah they're stupid laws cops can use if they can't find anything wrong with what you were doing.. like me, just riding around and they pulled me over to make sure I wasn't friends with some kids who were reported for driving around drunk on their 4wheelers, but they pulled the sticker law on me lol.. had stickers on there for 5 years, and I can count dozens of cars with stickers..

Old 02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Beginning Member
justinlikeewhoaa is an unknown quantity at this point

the cops really dont bother me . they hate jap cars as long as im in my american stuff ( blazer / thunderbird ) they leave me alone lol and im from bensonhurst / dyker heights brooklyn . and thank you for the compliments