Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Playin with the Jimmy

Old 01-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Starting Member
antman94 is on a distinguished road
Default Playin with the Jimmy

Me and my buddy went back in a little pit today and we made a little video. Feels good to play once in a while lol.
Buddy tearing it up (Mudding) - YouTube

Old 01-16-2012, 11:28 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Looks like fun.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

yup way better to drift in the snow tho =P

Old 01-16-2012, 11:51 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12 View Post
yup way better to drift in the snow tho =P
Amen to that! I scared my sister to new laundry by messing around in a parking lot after she emailed me she fell yesterday, hurt her neck & wanted me to pick her up & drive her home from work.
So I power slid the blazer (G80 in the rear) across the lot, sideways & then straightened out & stopped at the road.

She - OMFG WTF WAS THAT!? What was what? It was cool, you have 2 "wholly Chit" bars but they don't help in a OH F*^% situation but you were fine, what's the issue?
She didn't see the humor lol... She had a good laugh though & actually made her neck feel better. = gotta love blazers - Why do I love my blazer? I should post that in that thread.

Old 01-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Starting Member
antman94 is on a distinguished road

Aw man Nothing beats driving in the snow! 2 days after I got my truck I was in a snow covered parking lot for an hour, then I got home and the fuel pump died lol. Sucks this year though, New Jersey hasn't seen any snow yet.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:04 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 will become famous soon enough

from the looks of it we got 2 inches last night

=P

Old 01-17-2012, 02:31 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Rottidog View Post
Amen to that! I scared my sister to new laundry by messing around in a parking lot after she emailed me she fell yesterday, hurt her neck & wanted me to pick her up & drive her home from work.
So I power slid the blazer (G80 in the rear) across the lot, sideways & then straightened out & stopped at the road.

She - OMFG WTF WAS THAT!? What was what? It was cool, you have 2 "wholly Chit" bars but they don't help in a OH F*^% situation but you were fine, what's the issue?
She didn't see the humor lol... She had a good laugh though & actually made her neck feel better. = gotta love blazers - Why do I love my blazer? I should post that in that thread.
Haha, that was my saying, thanks for reminding me about it.