Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

pushbar/grillguard for my 99?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Blazer_Man_Dan is on a distinguished road
Default pushbar/grillguard for my 99?

hi, i have a 1999 4door, 2wd, LT model blazer, and cant seem to find a pushbar (or as some call a grillguard) that fits this model. either they say they dont make it anymore, or it only fits the 4wd models. does anyone know where i can order a pushbar that fits???

btw, the only one my parents could find ended up not fitting AND we were supposed to trill it into the bumper!!! there were no mounts for attaching it to the underside!

Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you should check out Phil's Blazer.

very similar to what you're after. read through it, you find where he did the bar install.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:07 PM

i cant tell if any of the "Hunter Brush Guard" lineup will fit my 2wd blazer... one of my questions is why cant the pushbars on the 4wd fit the 2wd? what's so different?

Old 01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Blazer_Man_Dan
i cant tell if any of the "Hunter Brush Guard" lineup will fit my 2wd blazer... one of my questions is why cant the pushbars on the 4wd fit the 2wd? what's so different?
I think it depends on the type of bracket used. Hunter's seem like they'll work on 2WD or 4WD so I guess they either come with brackets for both or the bracket attaches the same way on both. Phil (linked to above) has a Hunter guard on is 2002 2WD.

On the Hunter ebay store listing it says
98- 04 Chevy S-10 (2 & 4 wheel drive)
98- 04 Chevy Blazer-S (2 & 4 wheel drive)
98- 04 GMC Jimmy (2 & 4 wheel drive)
98- 04 GMC Sonoma (4 or 2 wheel drive)
98- 01 GMC Envoy (4 or 2 wheel drive)
98- 01 Oldsmobile Bravada (4 or 2 wheel drive)
98- 03 Isuzu Hombre (4 or 2 wheel drive)

Last edited by mdehoogh; 01-10-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:13 PM

AHA! found it! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! couldn't have done it without you! after my dad reviews it, we will probably order it while we send back the mexican thing that Go Industries sent us (yes, it was made in mexico, that's why i called it mexican. lol)

Heres a link to the search i did to get this result so others can find a pushbar for theirs too!
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_...506.m270.l1313

Old 01-10-2011, 11:15 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Blazer_Man_Dan
AHA! found it! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
i'm guessing you finally read through Phil's build.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

we stock bull bars and grill guards for blazers at my work, i own a 2000 and im thinking about stainless steel or black, not sure yet. but i want the full grill guard with some extra lights on it.

ours are made in america. i think Aeries is the brand IIRC.