Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:06 AM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road
Default Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!

Ok, Well when i was looking through my photobucket to find a picture for the pet thread I happend to find a picture of this blazer that i have saved for about 5 years lol and I want to post it and show you guys. Its pretty insane in my opinion. So here ya go!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Not anything I would ever want (just not my style) but very nice work. That paint must have taken forever.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:33 AM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Its not my style either, im into big trucks or muscle/fast worked cars but this is more of just a show truck and it looks fanominal. I love that color blue and the black rims ughhh its like orgasmic. When I was huge into the stereo world this was like a dream come true of what I wanted!

EDIT: Just noticed the shaved doorhandles and mirrors too.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

No wipers or antenna either. Guess he doesnt drive in the rain very much

Old 11-03-2009, 11:09 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Um.... hearing aid anyone?

Old 11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

The Xtreme Blazer does look good. But I wish they didn't put flames on the side window. To me it doesn't look right but the flame job was done nice and looked like it was a ton of work. I wonder what show that was.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Man that's a sick blaz! My fav kind of paint job right there man! Not a mega fan of bagged trucks (I'm more of a stock height dub city person) but that's a great truck

Old 11-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

If Im not mistaken I think that truck has Hydros. Think I remember seeing something on Youtube a couple years back.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i agree Craig, that is one sick Blazer.

i think the flames behind the side window tie it together nicely (follow the upward flow of the other flames). would be nice to see a rear corner shot to see if he did the rear pillars the same way too.

i've never seen the truck before Dabber, but judging the way the front tire is sitting, i'd say it more than likely has bags. hydraulics tend to have mega negative camber when layed out.

that's what i luv about 2WD's, they look just as sick layed out, as a jacked 4x4 does.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

NO doubt that I could be wrong. HAHA thought it looked familiar

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!