Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 10:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dabber
NO doubt that I could be wrong. HAHA thought it looked familiar
as i, myself, might be also (making you, in fact, correct). i was just pointing that out to you, since i've built quite a few slammed vehicles. it is a nice looking Blazer though.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Guess we'll never know unless the owner happens to pipe up and tell us LOL. I do luv it either way, Wish I had the coin or skill to do any such thing to mine.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:25 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i hear ya on the coin part. i would have luv'd to have started on my 'Burb this Summer, but with being laid-off, my plans to put her on her knee's will have to be put on hold for now.
i have most of the suspension components i need, but i don't want to start it until i can finish it completely.

Old 11-05-2009, 06:18 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

It's would have taken a lot of work! But it not that cool,I think It looks funny with out mirrors

Old 11-05-2009, 10:57 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
......It looks funny with out mirrors
yeah, i like clean shaven & all, but.............something small, keeping everything neatly trimmed, is needed, IMO.

Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Beginning Member
saggese820 is on a distinguished road

sick blazer

Old 01-01-2010, 12:23 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Pretty crazy. I wouldn't want a truck that chopped up, though. If I own a vehicle, it's going to be driven. At least put some of those spor mirrors or whatever they are called on.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:02 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I really like this Blazer. It's an Xtreme with Trailblazer front end conversion.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:06 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I don't really like it. There's something "off" about it. I think it's the hood. Beyond that the rims/tires don't look good tucked.

Old 01-01-2010, 09:32 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I'm open to correction, but I'm sure I saw that truck on s10forum about a year ago. Recall it was a bagged truck too.

The flames are brilliant but overdone. Should've just had some coming out behind & above the front wheels & where the hood/fenders meet.

Nice none the less.

Quick Reply: Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!