Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

some cool stuff i found.

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
lmao omg ab, youre the only one to mention that
I thought about it actually lol. You could probably get a few bucks for some of the stuff there. Either way, leave it to Curtis to post it

Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
and what's wrong with that?

to bad it wasn't a Blazer you found back there, it would've made for an ever greater score!

such a sorry end for that Bug & Wildcat.

where were you, London?
yea london, but all this stuff is in ballymout whci his a lil north east of london.

Originally Posted by ABN31B
so.... why not take the jimmy back again and load up on loot. that grille and bumper looked to be in good shape on the wildcat. if that's the case, strip that **** son! craigslist it out, along with any emblems, and anything else that may have survived. i'm sure some old dude somewhere is piecing one back together. then, use the cash to mod out your Jimmy

ones man's trash is your ticket to a tetnus shot and $75!

BTW: what's up with the dainty embroidery around the old sleeve cuff?
Originally Posted by Sisk
I thought about it actually lol. You could probably get a few bucks for some of the stuff there. Either way, leave it to Curtis to post it
thats the plan now as long as we dont get to badly dumped on this weekend im bring my trailer in there and me and my buddy are grabbing as much as we can. as for the "dainty embroidery" thats my old quick silver sweater that has seen better days lol along the cuffs and the waist it is fallin apart lol.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:52 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

as long as there is a reason...

Old 12-10-2009, 07:30 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DaveC
yea london, but all this stuff is in ballymout whci his a lil north east of london.
did you mean Ballymote @ Hwy's 28 & 23?

i have a friend who lives near Plover Mills Rd & Clarke Rd., maybe 5 mins North of there.