Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Somethin For Teh Trunk

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 03:34 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Somethin For Teh Trunk

ORIGINAL: blznlowxtreme

well, i have never been a fan of the solo x, i have saw 2 people that had them and i was very dissapointed, but i can tell just by the movement you are making thats its pretty dam loud, looking good, need to put it on the mic
I've heard only one other and my sub dominates it. His was under powered and had a JUNK box. I need to find a place that will go ahead and mic it.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Beginning Member
RegSo is an unknown quantity at this point

did you upgrade your electrical (battery, alternator) or is this running off of stock..

i totally plan on getting a Kx/Zx2500 to power my SX's

Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

He has an extra battery beside the box if I'm not mistaken.... I'm not bothering to look it up right now, but I'm pretty sure he does...

Old 05-08-2008, 01:41 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: RegSo

did you upgrade your electrical (battery, alternator) or is this running off of stock..

i totally plan on getting a Kx/Zx2500 to power my SX's
I have a 200 Amp alt and 3 of those battery's two in the back and one up front.

Old 05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Beginning Member
RegSo is an unknown quantity at this point

whered u get the alternator from...did you have big 3 working for you...and what batteries r you running

Old 05-09-2008, 02:14 PM

I have no power problems at all when pushing that subwoofer.

The batteries are odyssey pc 1700/65's
The alternator i bought from a guy that builds them down here.