Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Vid Clip of my new Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 02:18 AM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Vid Clip of my new Exhaust

Precats must be worn, they are supposed to help with emissions on cold startups.

Audio was good. I may consider a Flowmaster 40 someday too.

Old 12-23-2006, 09:19 PM
swdockter is an unknown quantity at this point

My girls call the 93 Blazer puff......when she's cold, she throws a nice cloud, just like snipers.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:35 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Sounds good. I'm gonna have to try a video clip with my camera ( if I don't get a video camera for Christmas)
I'd love to see and hear my truck doing something radical!

Old 12-24-2006, 05:24 AM
MNHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that is a good way to help trouble shoot an issue.

I would be checkin:
plugs for white tips (means a coolent leak)
Cat (due to it might just be all screwed up and needs to be replaced or other option)
Emissions system (for any other failed or not needed part)

Old 12-28-2006, 02:54 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Could be as simple as your valve guides are letting oil by when cold.

I prefer the sound of a glasspack. Best $25 I ever spent on a new muffler.

Old 12-28-2006, 04:41 PM
SniperX13 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

Could be as simple as your valve guides are letting oil by when cold.

I prefer the sound of a glasspack. Best $25 I ever spent on a new muffler.

Where did you get your glasspack at?? was it much work to get it on? did you need extra piping?

what inlet and outlet did you get?

Old 12-28-2006, 04:59 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

the term glasspack is very broad. there are hundreds of styles of glasspack mufflers. Are you referring to a straight thru glasspack like a cherry bomb, or are you referring to a glasspack muffler like the dynomax super turbo?

Old 12-28-2006, 05:22 PM
SniperX13 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: a_tack

the term glasspack is very broad. there are hundreds of styles of glasspack mufflers. Are you referring to a straight thru glasspack like a cherry bomb, or are you referring to a glasspack muffler like the dynomax super turbo?
which ever one thar Hanr3 was talking about. If he says the sound of a 25dollar one is great... then, I totally respect that without even having to hear it myself.

Just curious whish one it is, and where did he get it. And what the sizes of it are. Oh yeah, is there a performance gain, or just for noise?

Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM
sdm1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: a_tack
or are you referring to a glasspack muffler like the dynomax super turbo?
You mean the UltraFlo. the Super Turbo has no packing.

Old 12-28-2006, 10:04 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Cherry Bombs.
http://www.supremeperformance.com/Di...d=3&pid=66

I have themon the '87 and the '93. The '93 sounds better for a couple of reasons. Namely the healthy towing cam and a 4.3 engine verse the '87 2putt8 engine.

The straight through design is great at increaseing horsepower, torque, and noise levels. At idle it has a nice mellow rumble, under light acceleration its not loud, cruising you can hear it, put under heavy acceleration you know its there. [8D]

Supreme Performance makes other versions of performance mufflers. The Vortex is comparable to Flowmasters and the like.

Quick Reply: Vid Clip of my new Exhaust