Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Watkins Glen State Park - July 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Watkins Glen State Park - July 2010

This July my family and I spent a week down at Watkins Glen State Park. Overall it was a very nice and quiet week. We took a 90 minute hike every morning followed with an hour down at the pool right before lunch. The weather cooperated for the most part as well.

Here are some pictures...

Ready to go:

All set up:

The new (to us) camper worked out GREAT! The new canvas hadn't been seem-sealed at that point so when it did rain, it wicked through the stitching for the zippers on the windows, but that was easily manageable. That will be corrected before we go on our next trip in a few weeks.

Hiking the glen (a few select pictures):

If you have time to kill, CLICK HERE for the entire photobucket album. Not all of the pictures turned out as well as I had hoped, but enjoy!

Old 08-06-2010, 06:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you had some time with your family.

Working with a client who lives in a campground, I've gotten the itch to get a pop-up camper. Can't wait!

Old 08-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

We decided to upgrade from the pop-up to a hybrid this year. The price was right! No looking back now. We'll be camping in October with this one!!

Old 08-07-2010, 05:33 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Neat caravan Kyle. Looks like you guys had a good time. Those falls are awesome.
Tried looking at your link but after 2 min was still waiting to get in. I guess everyone is checking them out & slowing acces. I'll try again shortly.