Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

what have you put in place of your cassette deck

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 01:07 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

a WORKING tape deck

Old 05-06-2013, 01:43 PM
brown_eye is on a distinguished road

Glad my first post has some replyies. I'm thinkn i wanna put a digital volt meter down there maybe

Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Replaced mine with a free Alpine removable face radio I got from a customer at work when he traded in his PT Cruiser.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Starting Member
bear159 is on a distinguished road

I have a premier pioneer radio it came with my jimmy when I got it so I don't know much about it.

Old 05-16-2013, 11:00 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Relocated my radio to the old tape deck slot, not sure what I am going to put in place of the radio now :/
Name:  3KAv7PEl.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  57.3 KB
Name:  3iMn0fjl.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  56.4 KB

Old 05-19-2013, 04:10 AM
brown_eye is on a distinguished road

slc ur a genius iv been wantin to put a flip out but didnt want it blinding me but now what to put up top??new thread maybe?

Old 05-20-2013, 09:50 AM

Well thank you, I like to think I am a genius too lol
I just got some extra diamond plate and cut it to fit the opening as a temp solution til I can figure out what I am going to put there

Attached Thumbnails what have you put in place of your cassette deck-nrgsvx1l.jpg   what have you put in place of your cassette deck-fpadpoel.jpg  
Old 05-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Mike4x4ing is on a distinguished road

man the flip flop looks good..i have always wanted to get rid of it since i have gotten the thing.when i go to stick my head unit down there do i just make my radio harness longer or will the stock one reach down there??? once i relocate it i am going put a switch panel there for all my rescue lights i have in there now on once switch at this time its a pain to turn them on all at once i would like to be able to chose which ones i want on dash etc..thanks for all the help

Old 05-26-2013, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mike4x4ing
man the flip flop looks good..i have always wanted to get rid of it since i have gotten the thing.when i go to stick my head unit down there do i just make my radio harness longer or will the stock one reach down there??? once i relocate it i am going put a switch panel there for all my rescue lights i have in there now on once switch at this time its a pain to turn them on all at once i would like to be able to chose which ones i want on dash etc..thanks for all the help

The adapter kit I bought made it plenty long to reach down there.

Old 06-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Blazer 98 is on a distinguished road

I made a plate for switchs for lights, the face plate of the tape player was rattling so in the trash it went

Quick Reply: what have you put in place of your cassette deck