Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Starting Member
JShark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cr8390
NOT THE ROCKFORDS!!! haha did those things still work after being slamed around. and i dig the new paint job! nothin like some custom pin stripes... everywhere!

Old 12-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

cr8390, did the system make it out alive? I see you had 12"s in the trunk lol are they still kicking?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Do you think your ok because of your instinct, or because of something else.
If it's your time it's your time. There will be a hando grille with your name on it, a tree, overpass what have you. I believe in God, and I believe he looks down and pulls me through things i have no right walking away from
couldn't have said it any better myself Curtis. although i do believe (and i've had many others agree) i have great instinct about where to go/what to do when the s**t hits the fan. that, and i'm positive my guardian angel is starting to look a little bald.

ooo i gotta get in this one lol....

at least you're ok, but that still sucks royally! when the hell did that happen?

Old 12-01-2009, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
at least you're ok, but that still sucks royally! when the hell did that happen?
He hit a pot hole going down the road. It caused his truck to swerve and in turn flip...there's a lengthy thread about it here: https://blazerforum.com/forum/street-n-strip-26/r-i-p-blazer-totaled-fliped-32463/

At least he came out ok and got a brand-newish TB out of it

Old 12-01-2009, 07:27 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by K-BERTHABABY-5
so i was making a left in D.C. and some stupid a** decided he didnt want to stop and that my car looked like a nice thing to hit... dammit brand new 2010 mazda 3 and now i gotta pay like 3k for a new axle and random otha shyt.

Nothing like driving around DC.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

damn i really did like that truck when it was in one peice .... lol still hurts to see the wreck pics but I guess it worked out in the end

Old 12-01-2009, 10:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
He hit a pot hole going down the road. It caused his truck to swerve and in turn flip...there's a lengthy thread about it here: https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32463

At least he came out ok and got a brand-newish TB out of it
thanks Alex, but i knew what had happened (this time i read all of the post ), i just didn't know when it had happened, since i was sure i saw him selling TL's around the time i arrived here @ BF. thanks again for pointing me to the thread.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:53 AM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for pointing out the thread to them it happened exactly how sisk said it. and Yes actually the rockford's and amp made it because the amp was screwed in and the subs were strapped in. I actually put them in the TB the day after thanksgiving and they sound better then ever.

and it happened july 10th

Last edited by cr8390; 12-02-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

thanks for pointing out the thread to them it happened exactly how sisk said it. and Yes actually the rockford's and amp made it because the amp was screwed in and the subs were strapped in. I actually put them in the TB the day after thanksgiving and they sound better then ever.

Good to hear the system made it out alive!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sorry to steal your story telling thunder . I figured I would point him to the thread . And let that be a lesson to strap everything in your vehicle down

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)