Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

holy hell u just gave me an idea Zed, if i go to town (williamsport penn college town) i cold easily make 100$s a day pulling out lowered cars lol..wow..5$s a pop..dang..why didn't i think of this LAST winter when i did it for free to 4 ppl sheesh..

Old 12-05-2009, 12:06 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
holy hell u just gave me an idea Zed, if i go to town (williamsport penn college town) i cold easily make 100$s a day pulling out lowered cars lol..wow..5$s a pop..dang..why didn't i think of this LAST winter when i did it for free to 4 ppl sheesh..
Because, you (Like me), are a nice guy who does not take advantage of other people's misfortunes and enjoy helping people just because you can?

Old 12-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by okvortec
Because, you (Like me), are a nice guy who does not take advantage of other people's misfortunes and enjoy helping people just because you can?
*loud buzzer sounds* oh i'm sorry thats the WRONG answer...i'm not a nice girl at all lol , have my sweet side..but far and few inbetween see it lol

Old 12-05-2009, 12:17 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
girl

Woops.

Old 12-05-2009, 05:23 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

hahaha Martin...you didn't catch on to the user name "MuddBunny"?
Not sure a guy would choose that name...

Old 12-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sisk
hahaha Martin...you didn't catch on to the user name "MuddBunny"?
Not sure a guy would choose that name...
a guy might if he likes sparkey things and rainbows and prety pink purses *slurs with gay accent* lol :P but then that would contradict the whole MUDD prt of my name...a gay guy would NEVER throw his truck around in the mud like i do lol

Old 12-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Starting Member
Eff10 is on a distinguished road

I can't resist this thread. Here's mine. It's an 89 firebird. It had just started raining and my boyfriend was driving it. We came around a corner and all of a sudden everyone was braking. Turns out we were in the wrong place at the wrong time because it was a 3 car pile up that was happening in front of us. One guy was turning into a parking lot and the guy behind him wasn't paying attention and hit him, and then a girl in a honda hit him and then we hit her. So we were the 4th car.

Before

After

But this has a happy ending! We fixed it. my dad is a mechanic and my uncle is a bodyman and they uh "rose it from the ashes" so to speak.

Super after

Last edited by Eff10; 12-13-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Eff10;275331]
Super after

Nice trans man

Old 12-14-2009, 06:52 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
Nice trans man
I'm pretty sure the poster is a girl..since she said "boyfriend was driving". I could be wrong though...
Anyway, I agree. Nice trans. Too bad about the accident, but glad to see it came back to life and wasn't totalled. Not a fan of the flames addition after the accident though.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Starting Member
Eff10 is on a distinguished road

Haha yes, I am a girl. I went for the flames because my uncle did it for free, I just paid for the paint, and they aren't super obvious most of the time because they're ghost flames. At night you can't see them at all, and even during the day at most angles you don't really see them until you're right there.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)