Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm pretty sure the poster is a girl..since she said "boyfriend was driving". I could be wrong though...
Anyway, I agree. Nice trans. Too bad about the accident, but glad to see it came back to life and wasn't totalled. Not a fan of the flames addition after the accident though.
haha OOPS MY BAD.

Originally Posted by Eff10
Haha yes, I am a girl. I went for the flames because my uncle did it for free, I just paid for the paint, and they aren't super obvious most of the time because they're ghost flames. At night you can't see them at all, and even during the day at most angles you don't really see them until you're right there.

im sorry. i read right over that my bad :/

Old 12-14-2009, 01:17 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

lol this thread is nuts, but a perfect chance to show off my bad luck lol.

98 Grand am GT 5spd(very rare) this was 2 cars ago late november 08 one of the first really cold days was coming around a corner and mid way the road turned to ice and i went flat wheeled into the curb

2001 Olds intrigue VS Deer 1

and then about 4 months later after getting it fixed.... another deer this one bigger and i was going faster

Its a good thing i had deer whistles ^^^^

Old 12-14-2009, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Damn, thats an unlucky car! Oh well, can't really say it's a big loss...being an Intrigue and all.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Starting Member
Brianator99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you only had one deer whistle. If you had two that wouldnt of happened hahah. Sorry about your luck with deer. I've come close a few times but nothing yet.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

coming around a corner and mid way the road turned to ice and i went flat wheeled into the curb

Did the same thing with my old jimmy in a parking lot. Both wheels on the pass side. I was actually going quite slow (not normal for me back then) and turned into it at the last minute. It was a granite curb 6-8 inches high. Bounced up and landed on the grass. Both wheels had a big chunk pressed 90 degrees into the tire but didn't loose the bead. Drove it down and back to work 1.5 miles away (my friend was just about ****ting himself). Thats when I bought rock crawlers and thornbirds.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:57 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Of course there never is a picture of the deer that is supposedly "bigger".

LOL

Old 12-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

lol is always bigger until a pic is posted then its the "one who DIDNT get away or as big as the BIGGER one :P"

Old 12-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Damn, thats an unlucky car! Oh well, can't really say it's a big loss...being an Intrigue and all.
i loved that car it was very quick drove awesome and got excellent millage.

Originally Posted by Brianator99
Looks like you only had one deer whistle. If you had two that wouldnt of happened hahah. Sorry about your luck with deer. I've come close a few times but nothing yet.
i had two lol one came off when i hit the deer.

Originally Posted by RangerG
Of course there never is a picture of the deer that is supposedly "bigger".

LOL
lol yea i didnt have my camera on me the second time had to take pics once it got to the body shop. but it got written off the second time. the deer jumped out of the ditch and landed on my hood then flew across the whole road and landed in the opposite ditch without ever touching the road lol.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:20 AM
Starting Member
Eff10 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
haha OOPS MY BAD.

im sorry. i read right over that my bad :/

Haha, no problem.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DaveC
i loved that car it was very quick drove awesome and got excellent millage.

lol. I was kidding man. I've heard fairly good things about the Intrigues. From what I hear (as you mentioned) they had a fair amount of pep in them too.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)