Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Starting Member
jacobcnc is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Brianator99
This isnt mine but A guy I know had it on his fb and this truck looks like your bronco did. Drunk driver hits a light pole with his ram and then continued driving 2 more miles to the liquor store with the pole stuck. Stuck by the tow hooks and the bumper.
Mine would not run after it happened i junked the whole truck i think the worse part was that the seat broke and slid all the way up im bout 6ft tall what a pain to get out.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:05 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Brianator99
This isnt mine but A guy I know had it on his fb and this truck looks like your bronco did. Drunk driver hits a light pole with his ram and then continued driving 2 more miles to the liquor store with the pole stuck. Stuck by the tow hooks and the bumper.

Damn!!!

Originally Posted by jacobcnc

Mine would not run after it happened i junked the whole truck i think the worse part was that the seat broke and slid all the way up im bout 6ft tall what a pain to get out.
how the hell did you manage to fit in there, in the first place? i'm 6'2", and couldn't even get my legs into my friend's Ranger, to move it outta his driveway. ended up pulling it outta gear, and pushed the damn thing outta the way.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 12-26-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: toned down the comments for the masses.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
mhartzel is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okvortec
Ducttape is the only tool a man needs!
Duct tape save me from a really long walk home...

Eastbound from Grand Rapids headed to Lansing i threw a u-joint cap almost out of the driveshaft (stupid me didn't put all the clips in place). Found a rock that fit on the end and wrapped it up with about 8 layers of duct tape and made all the way to Lansing.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA thats the best example of jigger rigging i've EVER heard of...duct tape..and a rock!!

Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Beginning Member
bumpinBEATS95 is on a distinguished road

my ford ranger i totalled, hydro-planed and smashed some trees, came out with only 2 staples, and a light concussion, and the reason i got my blazer

Last edited by bumpinBEATS95; 01-11-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

smashed a tree going 40 in icey weather. was enough force to wrap the passenger fender into the passenger door and i couldnt' get out. regained consciouss after 10mins. duct tape fixed my hood but not my frame damage

Last edited by Spectreblazer; 01-11-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: before & after pics
Old 01-12-2010, 07:29 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ouch...that's brutal. Glad to hear you're alright though.

Also, can you please add a space in between each of your pics. They are all in the horizontal row right now which makes the page very wide. Just press "enter" in between your IMG links to avoid this. Thanks.

Old 01-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Ouch...that's brutal. Glad to hear you're alright though.

Also, can you please add a space in between each of your pics. They are all in the horizontal row right now which makes the page very wide. Just press "enter" in between your IMG links to avoid this. Thanks.
sorry about that couldn't get them to upload right.
copy>paste. haha

Old 01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Man seems like bad luck has bit the majority of the people on this forum. Luckily everyone was alright and only had minor bumps and bruises.
Even better for me is I haven't had any serious crashes and with some of the things I've pulled off even I am amazed I haven't been in any bad crashes.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

@Spectre - Good little engines in those eh? I had a Grand am gt.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)