Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
@Spectre - Good little engines in those eh? I had a Grand am gt.
yea those 3.4L were freakin fast. they had a 2.2 package that was absolute junk though 4cyl......4.3L isnt quite is fast as that alero was but i'd trade speed for power any day

Old 01-12-2010, 09:06 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Spectreblazer
yea those 3.4L were freakin fast. they had a 2.2 package that was absolute junk though 4cyl......4.3L isnt quite is fast as that alero was but i'd trade speed for power any day
And 4x4!

Old 01-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by zedartwo
And 4x4!
heck yea i got stuck driving up my driveway with my alero in 2inches of snow had to pull it with a jd backhoe. back axle was "bent" but my blazer has been beaten through the mud and it has never got stuck

Old 01-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

built like a rock, the guy did survive he was bruised pretty bad though

Old 01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ another Chevy truck wrote off by a "Deer".

see, you're not the only one wlorton.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

wow...that combine/thresher thing sheered that truck clean off it's trailer! at least his quad survived to rush him to the hospital with

Old 01-12-2010, 11:29 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that *snip* on my friends phone a few months ago. It still looks crazy even after already seeing it.

This is not my truck, but this was what happens when you hit a tree to 80 mph. Saw this *snip* happen, it was pretty nasty.

2005 F350 Dually

The engine went through the fire wall and pushed the dash board about 18 inches forward. There was only one survivor that I know of, everybody had to be extricated from the truck. Please don't drink and drive like this person did, for your safety and those around you.

Last edited by TripleBlackBlazer; 08-06-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Language, keep it family friendly
Old 01-12-2010, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

papacope: that looks like a transformer my dad hit with the lawn mower when i was a kid. the diecast kind...

Last edited by ABN31B; 01-13-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ABN31B
wow...that combine/thresher thing sheered that truck clean off it's trailer! at least his quad survived to rush him to the hospital with
The worse part about that was it was a really nice brand new Z71 silvy. such a shame to see it wrecked

Old 01-13-2010, 06:13 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

that Ford is messed up!

i should see if i can find some of my Dad's pic's, of one of the trucks from his work that got wrote off years ago. a L9000 dump, pushed the the engine/trans back a foot or two (the rescue guys had to cut/pry the throttle pedal off of his right foot, which got trapped when he stomped on the brakes).

all because some old lady stopped on the merge lanes going from the collector lanes to the express. she said she didn't like driving over there, "because they drive to fast.". huh? you're on the highway, what's the difference?!?!

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)