Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Beginning Member
BLOND1WD is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh, that poor bird never saw you coming! I wish I still had the pic of my tire when it was recovered after being stolen. Never figured out what they hit but I've never seen a tire literally shredded to ribbons like mine was. Lucky no body damage, just out of alignment and jacked up chassis parts.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Starting Member
Murphy Mumgart is on a distinguished road

I was hit by a drunk driver

This is what it looked like after it was flipped back over

Attached Thumbnails Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-broken-s10-016.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-dsc_0191.jpg  
Old 01-10-2011, 12:59 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

should've hit the drunk head on.

let him feel the full wight of a plow set-up. he'll definately remember that once he wakes up in the hospital!

kinda squished the cab bit, eh? obviously you got out ok, since you didn't mention any serious injuries.

still, it sucks when your ride gets wrote off like that.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:44 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Holy hell!
Did he hit you from the back? I don't see much other damage other than the roof, and I can see your rear bumper in the first pic.

Well, since we're sharing.
I never posted my last accident.

My last truck. 2002 Blazer LS
I rear ended a Ranger when I was going down a 2 lane highway.
An F250 was parked on the side of the road, and his trailer was sticking WAY out past the white line, so I was distracted by that because I don't want to hit that trailer, but the guy in front of me was pulling into a storage facility to the left. I looked up at the last second and tried to swerve. He was spun around and pushed into the driveway of the storage facility. I was stuck there on the highway. Luckily both of us got out and were fine.

Of course it was totaled. The other guy could drive away.
I sorely miss that truck. Even to this day I wish I still had that Blue Blazer.
I kind of wish that I bought it back. No frame damage whatsoever, and the cab didn't buckle. The jerks at the towing company bent my door, and broke my lower valance, too.

Last edited by cbr995; 01-10-2011 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:47 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That was a nice Blazer... IMO you should get rid of the amber corners on your Ghost

Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Starting Member
Murphy Mumgart is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
should've hit the drunk head on.

let him feel the full wight of a plow set-up. he'll definately remember that once he wakes up in the hospital!

kinda squished the cab bit, eh? obviously you got out ok, since you didn't mention any serious injuries.

still, it sucks when your ride gets wrote off like that.
Yeah I was just turning into my driveway and he bashed me from behind. I made it out with only some cuts on my hands, but I know where he lives so I'll have to get him back one day, haha.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
That was a nice Blazer... IMO you should get rid of the amber corners on your Ghost

but he keeps making threats about getting rid of it!

Originally Posted by Murphy Mumgart
Yeah I was just turning into my driveway and he bashed me from behind. I made it out with only some cuts on my hands, but I know where he lives so I'll have to get him back one day, haha.
well............just make sure you're driving a Ford. that way there won't be any loss on your end.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:07 PM
stlunatics2oo3 is on a distinguished road

damn cb5995 ur blazer looks almost identical to mine

Old 02-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

it does say "your wrecked CAR" so heres my old Z34 that i trashed before i got my blazer.Before

After:

the car was nearly show room perfect till i couldnt see past a snowbank, thought it was good to go. it wasnt. i tboned a grand prix with a couple kids in it. every one was ok though luckily. i felt like an idiot for weeks tho... (it was two weeks ago roughly) lol

Old 02-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Starting Member
Z71_Guy is on a distinguished road

well this was my 2000 Grand Prix GTP bought, only had 90k on it

and after some dumb 16 year old ran a stop sign and t-boned my wife who just happened to have my 1 and 2 year old in the back seat. made about $2500 after i paid the loan off

my crappy daily driver, 97 ford contour a lady failed to yield and made a left turn in front of me had just snowed so brakes were of no use.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)