Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Sorry Drew but are those racing seats in a 97 Monte? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats just awesome. How exactly did you wreck it? Im agreeing with end over end as a guess.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:00 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

I loved my Monte. I had to put a new transmission in it so when they rebuilt it they changed some components in it. I had a few friends with third gen fbodys that had 350s and i had no problem beating them.

My drivers tie-rod broke and they say I flipped end over end 5 times. I still have the hood hanging on the wall since it has the engine imprint in it.

And here is what my neighbor has that camry was his beater.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

sick tiby love them

Old 11-25-2009, 03:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
I loved my Monte.My drivers tie-rod broke and they say I flipped end over end 5 times. I still have the hood hanging on the wall since it has the engine imprint in it.
so, i was right. i knew that was an end over flip.

post some pic's up of your trophy, brother.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=old skool luvr;267672]
Dan, my brother, you need to have the GF, and the BF, dress in the same style toga's-that BF was wearing in pic above-and have them stand side by side for comparison. if the photo shoot were to develope further, i would trust you would document it (to the best of your ability) and post a link for your fellow Blazer enthusiast.
DAMN! i'm starting to sound like Curtis!!

haha man the girl in the picture is my girlfriend, not the best friend!

Old 11-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

My 1983 Camaro Berlinetta

OK only every really totalled one car and that was 11 years ago. well the Story goes I was driving home from a friends house early one morning got into a race with a Cougar XR-7 and he nudges me causes me to spin out as it was wet and a dead-headed a light pole right in the center, hit so hard I shot a headlight about 100 ft in front of the car. the Guy in the Cougar ran ....

the Aftermath:

btw the back window didn't break during impact, it was broken after I got back to my house to call for a tow truck ... someone broke into it to steal stuff out of it

Last edited by Biohazed; 11-25-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:51 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Damn, that would suck!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Peco is an unknown quantity at this point

My 92 Blazer I rolled about 7+ times. Lost control on a country road doing about 55-60 mph tried to gain control but caught the gravel shoulder and started rolling. My girlfriend was siting in the passenger seat and during the rolling got thrown into the back seat and then out the drivers back window (smashed out window pic) and landed in the field about 20 feet from the truck. She had a concussion and some bumps and scratches .

Old 11-25-2009, 10:01 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Dbrown843;267851]
Originally Posted by old skool luvr
Dan, my brother, you need to have the GF, and the BF, dress in the same style toga's-that BF was wearing in pic above-and have them stand side by side for comparison. if the photo shoot were to develope further, i would trust you would document it (to the best of your ability) and post a link for your fellow Blazer enthusiast.
DAMN! i'm starting to sound like Curtis!!

haha man the girl in the picture is my girlfriend, not the best friend!
i know that. what i was saying is, you need to have the BF dress to match the GF in the toga, so we can better compare the quality of your said staitment of the GF being much prettier than the BF.

understand me now?

if you're not up to the task, i will humbly take the task of the photo shoot upon myself, no problem. will send you copies of photo shoot upon your request.

ok, i'm gonna let the ball breaking end on this for now, sorry for jacking your thread. now back to the carnage!.........

Originally Posted by Biohazed
My 1983 Camaro Berlinetta

btw the back window didn't break during impact, it was broken after I got back to my house to call for a tow truck ... someone broke into it to steal stuff out of it
nice looking Camaro, was it the Berlinetta?

that figures about the B & E, always kicking you when you're down.

Originally Posted by Peco
My 92 Blazer I rolled about 7+ times. Lost control on a country road doing about 55-60 mph tried to gain control but caught the gravel shoulder and started rolling. My girlfriend was siting in the passenger seat and during the rolling got thrown into the back seat and then out the drivers back window (smashed out window pic) and landed in the field about 20 feet from the truck. She had a concussion and some bumps and scratches .
glad to hear you both faired better than your truck.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:20 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

nice looking Camaro, was it the Berlinetta?

that figures about the B & E, always kicking you when you're down.

yeah it was a Berlinetta, and it was pristine, 70k on the clock, ran like a champ.... yeah thats what I thought and the sad thing is they didn't take the radio as I took the faceplate off, or the kenwood 6x9's but they took a $3 socket set .... lol

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)