Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 08:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mbrjay
My Mini Cooper:

Damn! that was a nice Cooper. why the hell did they write it off? or was it worse than it seemed?

Old 11-26-2009, 09:58 PM
mbrjay is on a distinguished road

It was worse than it seemed. The passenger door was jammed shut and those old mini's have the body built into the chassis so to save it i'd have had to spend more than the car was worth to buy a whole new body shell. Also the front sub-frame was messed up beyond repair. It was my first car and I cherished it, it was a real shame to see it go.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:29 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Not that I want to jinx myself, but I'm on my second vehicle now with no smash ups yet... I wish I had a shot of what the taxi that blew the stop sign looked like after we hit it with our 2002 Silverado... Long story short, he had no license, had to get towed, we had a couple scratches and a bent bumper bracket.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

How does a taxi driver not have a license? lol.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:03 AM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Like this -

*Drives taxi* HAHAHA GET OFF THE SIDEWALKS!

Old 11-27-2009, 03:54 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk
How does a taxi driver not have a license? lol.
Got his license susppended and never told his boss lol... He got charged for "failing to yield" and driving with a suspended license lmao.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Nice Mini! A friend of mine has a 93' Mini. Its called a Rover II or something like that.

Its a funny little car. He likes to drive it down bike paths to get around quicker. He crashed it too, but luckily it was repairable.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Starting Member
JShark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
OH NO!!!! not the poor lighter!

Old 11-28-2009, 12:02 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

JShark pay attention! you are supposed to notice that he dropped a ketchup packet and presumably some fries to go with it durring the wreck!

Old 11-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Beginning Member
K-BERTHABABY-5 is on a distinguished road
Default My poor mazda

so i was making a left in D.C. and some stupid a** decided he didnt want to stop and that my car looked like a nice thing to hit... dammit brand new 2010 mazda 3 and now i gotta pay like 3k for a new axle and random otha shyt.

Attached Thumbnails Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-photo0024.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-photo0025.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-photo0026.jpg  

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)