Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Beginning Member
noseback is on a distinguished road

here's my old 98 accord v6, driving on highway in traffic jam going 60ish got tapped by a car from behind and that was enough to send me spinning a 180 side swiped two cars in the process before sliding backwards and hitting the highway center gaurd cement rails before tipping car over to its left side, walked away with out a scratch and didn't have my seat belt on (idiot me)

then last summer i had just gotten off work made a left off the parking lot into a street and decided to take off hard with some power shifting involved before some idiot thought i was going slower than i was and jumped infront of me at the last second as he was trying to make a left infront of my lane into another parking lot. not much damage but still..

before

waiting on insurance claims

after

sorry not many pics of the crash.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
JShark pay attention! you are supposed to notice that he dropped a ketchup packet and presumably some fries to go with it durring the wreck!
actually no, lol its buckleys! haha my gf just opened the bottle and was about to take some and blamo! we all had that great scent on us while we waited for it all to be over lol.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Wow, I'm going to remind myself to stay clear from you guys on the road. Heh.

Sucks about your guys' cars. Glad to see it seems everyone ended up ok, though.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by K-BERTHABABY-5
so i was making a left ............
Originally Posted by K-BERTHABABY-5
failer to yield right of way because i had to cross his lane to make my left hand turn......
not to lay blame, but that's why you were charged, and that's pretty much how the charge would've been laid up here too.

same thing happened to my Mother, she made a left like you, and even though the other guy was speeding (according to the Police report), she was still put @ fault because she crossed his line of traffic.

regardless of that, it still sucks royally about you BN car.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

i have a quick question...I noticed that everyone has been ok and is obviously still alive after these accidents. Do you ever just go back and thank god no one got hurt. in my situatioi could have gone left into the guard rail, or right into traffic. in that split second i could have killed my passangers. i dont know how it happened. i somehow had trust that the guard rail would hold my car from going into the other lane of traffic going the opposite direction and 100kph. no one in my car had a scratch on their body. and to this day eveyone trust me to drive before anyone else. i just wanted to know if any of you guys though this way? Do you think your ok because of your instinct, or because of something else.

thanks guys!

Old 11-30-2009, 06:49 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
i have a quick question...I noticed that everyone has been ok and is obviously still alive after these accidents. Do you ever just go back and thank god no one got hurt. in my situatioi could have gone left into the guard rail, or right into traffic. in that split second i could have killed my passangers. i dont know how it happened. i somehow had trust that the guard rail would hold my car from going into the other lane of traffic going the opposite direction and 100kph. no one in my car had a scratch on their body. and to this day eveyone trust me to drive before anyone else. i just wanted to know if any of you guys though this way? Do you think your ok because of your instinct, or because of something else.

thanks guys!
Quick question? Felt like a book

My answer is "I'm meant to do great things!!". lol out of all seriousness I just think everything has a destiny and mine wasn't dying in a car accident.

I'm not sure where the thread is going to go now with that said

Old 11-30-2009, 07:16 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

not too be too much of a smart *** here (as I hav enot been in a good wreck, just little bust em ups) but i have been in danger a time or two.

I'm with drew on this one. If it's your time it's your time. There will be a hando grille with your name on it, a tree, overpass what have you. I believe in God, and I believe he looks down and pulls me through things i have no right walking away from, but I also believe it's because I'm WAY too cool to die, and am young and ignorant and therefore indestructable. you win some, you lose more, in my book.

Old 11-30-2009, 09:44 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
not too be too much of a smart *** here (as I hav enot been in a good wreck, just little bust em ups) but i have been in danger a time or two.

I'm with drew on this one. If it's your time it's your time. There will be a hando grille with your name on it, a tree, overpass what have you. I believe in God, and I believe he looks down and pulls me through things i have no right walking away from, but I also believe it's because I'm WAY too cool to die, and am young and ignorant and therefore indestructable. you win some, you lose more, in my book.
Preach it brother!

Back on topic, my blazer has never been wrecked in the little over 2 years I've owned it. But the previous owner backed into a tree one time, scratching the rear left bumper panel. Another time, her dad backed it into a trailer scratching the rear right bupmer panel.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

LMAO... that's probably why it's a lemon, maintenance was done sparingly judging by the way the truck was treated by the previous owners.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:41 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by okvortec
Preach it brother!

Back on topic, my blazer has never been wrecked in the little over 2 years I've owned it. But the previous owner backed into a tree one time, scratching the rear left bumper panel. Another time, her dad backed it into a trailer scratching the rear right bupmer panel.
lol, I did something like that. I backed into a light pole. It left a white scuff on my bumper I can't get off. It was VERY embarrassing. Although I haven't got in a serious accident yet. Had some close calls, but I have been fortunate so far.

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)