Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

Need help I'm at a loss! Sag on passenger side and can't set caster on driver side!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 07:37 AM
randal4×4 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Need help I'm at a loss! Sag on passenger side and can't set caster on driver side!

Need help with my blazer. I'm at a complete loss. I went in and got some bigger Tires put on my blazer last week. It's a 2000 chevy blazer is 2 door with a 6 inch suspension lift. After getting the new tires on the shop couldn't get the drivers side caster right. It's off a little bit. They reccomnded ordering a bigger camber kit for it so we did. Unfortunately the kit we ordered was the same size as the one I had on there and there wasn't a bigger one for it.
Next they recorded replacement of the torfsion bar mounts i have (the link type mounts) since my blazer is lifted mine are longer than the stock ones I had auto zone order. I've called everry suspension loft company I can think of and no one even makes a 6 inch lift any more . I have took my truck to a few different off road shops and no one can identify my lift. So I can't find replacement mounts. Also heater day I went out and took some measurements and my truck is sagging a half in lower on the passenger side. I wonder if the torsion bars just need to be adjusted? The shop said they had considered it bit it would just mess with the camber.

I kknow it's alot but I need to get my alloghnment straightened out so any help is appreciated

I would hate too ruin a 900 dollar pair of tires lol

Also what type of sho is do y'all recommend replacing the front ones with. I've called rough county and rancho..no one has a shock for my truck that is reminded with a 6 inch lift.

I put rancho 5000 on the rear but those R specd for stick height blazers