Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

16.9 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 07:32 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Just thought I'd point out this thread's obituary was written a long time ago lol...

Interesting though, I'll look into those.

Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PaulO2288
See I find it if our trucks were lighter we would be so much better. My truck feels like its giong to roll in turns ect, and it just feels like a sloppy pig lol. My Jeep was never like that but also 1500lbs lighter. Same thing with my buddies explorer. Our trucks would be a heck of a lot better if they were lighter. I wouldent even want to know my 1/4 mile. I have an Cold Air Intake and a Super 40 exhaust, and it it helped alot but if the truck was lighter it would be a dream come true.
apples to oranges brother, apples to oranges. it's like saying i wish my 'Burb handled as well as any one of my S trucks, or as fast.

Originally Posted by oktain
Just thought I'd point out this thread's obituary was written a long time ago lol...

Interesting though, I'll look into those.
yeah, i know it's an old thread, but thought this piont should be pointed out. and yeah, that spool is worth looking into.

and since i'm talking to you Pat, i just noticed that your truck is a factory 5 spd. ever see any wrecked S10's or Blazers with stick up your way?

Old 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Not that I know of, there was one for sale though, a 2005 exactly like mine... I'll dig up the ad and PM you with it.

Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
tg22ar is on a distinguished road

im not sure what is "fun" about bringing a blazer to the drag strip lol...your going to waste your time and money to make a 16 sec pass... lol get real...

Old 12-11-2009, 03:15 PM
BF Veteran

Keeping it real is not necro-posting a thread that died a long time ago lol.

Some guys like beating up on those "macho" civics with Blazers, I know for a fact my 5spd 4x4 is faster than a little Sentra, and my clutch was slipping through second.