Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 11:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

don't worry Brad, when you come back down to my place, we'll get back into her, fix 'er right.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:44 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I know. I got some more info for ya so I'll call you tomorrow!

Hey John I know you said you've been doing this for a long time, but you gotta have some big kahunas to pull a 360 on the road.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:55 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

haha ya, im not worried its only snowbanks on either side, worst thing thats going to happen is i get stuck and have to shovel out :P, i went into the 360 doing about 45kmh and i come out of it at about 25 kmh....ive got them pretty much down!... i missed a prime shot the other day, out of the city found a nice banked corner, slid the whole banked corner at a full 90 degree angle (i had left my camera at home and its a long way out of the city to go back).... i have fun

Old 01-17-2011, 01:14 PM

Yea. Took mine for a little test drive after switching some parts and got a wickets roundabout. No cam tho lol

Old 01-17-2011, 04:11 PM

nice, Its bloody could out here, windchill -45 tonight. so gotta do some MAJOR sucking up to the girlfriend to get her to film :P haha. I found a nice long corner i was scoping out hope to hit it soon, just super hard finding time during daylight to get out

Old 01-18-2011, 11:27 PM

Another addition to blazer khana

Didnt get to sideways on this one but the speed was up there, hoping to get out later this week and get some good stuff, just trying to co-ordinate daylight and my camera operator i.e. GF..................bastards came and plowed the streets tonight with the graders, right down to the pavement, time to go in search of virgin streets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXASvphmhU

Old 01-19-2011, 09:23 PM

Theres a slow s bend by my house that would be good going pretty quick.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:51 PM

theres a nice s bend by my place to. I dont know how to get it all on film though, i think i need to do it a few times and film from different angles. theres a sharp right, then a long left that i get up to about 70-80 on in a drift, then another sharp right. I have a clip of it in the 3 minute video i put together already, but its at night and theres no street lights on that corner so you can barely make it out, i was trying to get out during the day the last couple of days but wasnt able to and now the graders came and plowed it down to the pavement. arg, need more snow now!...............Still waitin to see some clips from you!

Old 01-20-2011, 12:42 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

we all need more snow!

although today would've been a good day, what with the deep freeze we had after the +3* yesterday (it dropped 20* overnight!).

but i was kinda busy with someone most of the day.

oh yeah, he'll be able to post some vid's now that his truck is running again.

hmmmm..........maybe he can be my remote controled camera then...............

Old 01-20-2011, 12:33 PM

Yea I'm, down Chris. Lets get some shots. Why don't you come on out here John, the we can do day shots lol. J/K