Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 10:23 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Your (streblo) pics of the blazer in the winter reminded me of today & yesterday with the ice fog. I wanted to get pics of the Piaa 520i fog lights beaming across the yard at work, but that damn 4 letter word got in the way WORK.

BTW pic #4 looks like a chia pet blazer lol
#6 looks like a ren & stimpy mohawk blazer
#1 should have been taken more to your left so the tower isn't growing out of the blazer & you'd have more **** frost trees

LMAO I'm just bugging ya man... give the photographer another massage!

Awsome pics with the sky etc! I wish I could get out to take pics like that. The scenic, cool yet wow the blazer is nice but the surroundings/landscape make it all pop.

Last edited by Rottidog; 02-03-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:46 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Haha ya i went out last night just before sunset with the ice fog. Thats just behind southland park theres a path that runs the back way into some ball diamonds and a volley ball pit behind the hydro substation by lag and bishop

Old 02-07-2012, 10:44 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You'll have to find an excuse to come to Sudbury one winter with your Blazer. I've got a gopro and Sisk... we could make a pretty sick video lol.

That's a good day's drive though... and by day's drive I mean 20 hours lol.

GoPro: 1080p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CPdM...1&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ikt...3&feature=plcp

Last edited by oktain; 02-07-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:15 AM

haha, i unno, i dont think we would ever be able to do better than this
70MPH Mobility Scooter In The Snow Video

Old 02-10-2012, 08:37 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That's pretty great.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:02 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by streblo
haha, i unno, i dont think we would ever be able to do better than this
70MPH Mobility Scooter In The Snow*Video

I want one of those when i reach an age i cant walk any more

Old 02-10-2012, 10:14 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

This is my fav.

Old 02-16-2012, 10:23 PM

Well i succeeded in scaring the crap out of myself last night. Driving to the airport i leave my area and notice some guy took out a traffic light, and the roads are a little slippery, anyways im driving along and the light turns yellow, and its at the very moment where you could probably either keep going or stop, so I decide to stop, but when this moment comes you usually have to push the brakes. Well I hit the brakes only to discover that this was the one intersection in the city that has not been sanded. It was literally a skating rink, It was so slippery that the abs didnt even turn on and all 4 wheels just locked, but my left tires had a bit more grip than my right, so it made me turn to the left a little bit. So of course I take my foot off the brakes so i can try to turn and nothing. So this is the point where I probably could have gave it gas and spun the back end around and gone through the intersection, but of course its a red light, so your instinct this whole time is not to go through the intersection. So I use the brakes and notice myself going straight for the traffic light. (this is 1 intersection over from where someone took out the other light). Im not going very fast here just slowly sliding along so I try to center the blazer so if i hit the post the bush gaurd hits..well i slide and ride up onto the curb and slowly stop, as im sitting there goin, ok where the hell was the ting from hitting the post. Somehow managed to stop with the bush gaurd 2 inches away from the pole....But go figure every other section of road and intersection was wet from the sand melting the snow. .....So driving by today i snapped a quick pic of the marks for how close i came.

Attached Thumbnails Blazer Khana-img_0188.jpg  
Old 02-16-2012, 10:29 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yup i know that feeling i did that in my own driveway

Plowing into my dads truck with the brush guard

glad nothing happend to you tho
I had to take my dads bumper off to knock the dent out .... DOH

Old 04-11-2012, 01:16 PM
bluedevil500 is on a distinguished road

Haha, awesome. The security footage really adds a sense or professionalism to the video!