Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 03:33 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Yup thats the exact one, we sell them at the shop so i get a nice deal on them .........if i had a 3d tv would be wicked to get the 3d one...film a blazer khana in 3d. haha.

Def gotta go film with you sometime though...hopefully can find a time during the day sometime that works out when we have some snow on the streets...get some in sync drifts. ..i got some ideas

Last edited by streblo; 12-04-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Alright, unfortunately no snow today im about stuck for filming now until we get a fresh dump of snow, but managed to get a few more clips and put together for edit #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu-0N0OqLJU

Old 12-08-2010, 08:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Good ending lol. I like that.

Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i'm really hating you right now. i'm waiting for the snowfall so i can do similar soon. i have a few large lots and such the i enjoy drifting around in. i just need to find someone with a decent video camera.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 PM

@ zedartwo - haha thanks, still have to get beginning which is me coming out of the garage. haha.
@MTopper - i love it, im waiting for snow now, almost all the streets have dried up right now and its a pain to get solid drifts with icy patches cuz its so hard to keep the drift smooth..hoping for more snow.......im just using a 150 dollar digital camera..haha..im doin blazer khana, zedartwos gonna do jim khana, you can do one to and maybe we can get a voting thread up for best vid

Old 12-09-2010, 01:10 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

well lets just say this, you're going to win. i don't have the ***** do pull off some of the stuff you do. nice open lot, yeah!, side streets, ok, into work/driveway, NO!.... haha

Old 12-09-2010, 09:11 AM

LMFAO. ok the work one maybe but that just comes from 4 years of practise with the blazer there 5 months of the year.haha..driveway..meh worst thing happens is you slid into the snowbank..:P i only did that once the first time i tried that. haha!..and im a horrible movie editor..lol, you get a bunch of shots of side streets and parking lots and put them together well and youve still got a pretty kick *** vid

Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 PM

Alright, so got out a bit tonight, need a little bit more snow for this move though, its a little bit sloppy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPI7j5q3rQg

Old 12-09-2010, 11:22 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That was pretty sick.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:39 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I did that by accident yesterday lol. doin a little drift around some parked cars and went from slippery snow to complete ice. Oh god I got scared.