Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 11:53 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I'm doing a roundabout twice in mine. Still need a copilot to film. My tripod is just pissing me off lol. But when your GF drops the camera to answer a text, it doesn't work out so well lol.

I have all interior shot but they are WAYYYY to bumpy!
you shouldnt text while your drifting

Old 12-20-2010, 12:03 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Shes the one texting not me lol. She doesn't drive my Jimmy, Are you nuts lol

Old 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM

lmao, the only text important enough to drop a camera should be from you:P so why are you texting her while your drifting, haha

OH **** MAN............I just found this video, DAMN this makes me look like crap.
http://www.flixxy.com/hyundai-driving-skills.htm
i couldnt stop laughing watching this video.

Last edited by streblo; 12-20-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: add funny ass video
Old 12-20-2010, 02:36 PM

I think its the music lol! Its really only practice lol. The turns and stuff are EASY in FWD. I used to have a Grand Am and I could do some pretty sweet stuff with it.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:46 PM

ya, i still have yet to film any of me e-brake stuff in the blazer maybe i could disconnect the rear driveshaft put it in 4x4 and really confuse people watching. lol

Old 12-20-2010, 07:02 PM

Hahaha. You go right ahead lol. My e-brake don't work lol. It just turns off my headlights lol

Old 12-20-2010, 09:36 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Hahaha. You go right ahead lol. My e-brake don't work lol. It just turns off my headlights lol
I have that same issue, haha! The ratchet won't engage, and the bonehead previous owner must have left it engaged a few times because one is severely ground down and the other pad is gone!

Old 12-21-2010, 12:01 PM

I haven't figured out/looked for my problem. It ratchets perfectly and sometimes even catches if I let off the brake easily on a hill facing up. Had it repaired by the place I bought it from and It worked good for a while then stopped working randomly lol. Gotta do brakes anyway so I'll check then.

As for Blazer Khana, Went out today and the subdivisions are hard packed snow but there are dry patches that could ruin some drifts. Supposed to get some snow soon but I don't know how much.

Old 12-21-2010, 02:29 PM

nice, we got about 5 cm or so last night so got out today. I think ive got almost all the filming i can get for side streets. I need to start doing some more in 4 by i spend to much time in 2 wheel drifting. So i think as of now all i really want to get is some 4by drifts, alot of messing around in a parking lot, and that double spin thing that i wanna get done. Then some shots from inside the blazer etc. you can only do so much on a street really, need to start playing around in a parking lot with a few poles to really show off
Did the roundabout today though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33hF4luWgYM

a few corners around my place that i gotta film, can get super sideways on them, but those are things i can do any time really.

But OH MAN DID I MISS THE BEST SHOT EVER

I almost had the best shot ever, i was at my trailer place getting a 6" drop receiver and i look out the window and see a freakin zambonie driving down the street. I TRIED To hurry stuff up but i lost where it went I wanted to get a film shot of the zambonie driving down the road and me drift behind it......like..how often do you see a zambonie driving down the highway?

Last edited by streblo; 12-21-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:06 PM

AHAHAHA. that would have been a good shot.