Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer Khana

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 04:52 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Ya i know, damn wish i couldve got that!. Hey youve been filming lets start seeing some clips!

Old 12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I can throw some up but they are REALLY shakey. You will get a headache watching too long lol.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:29 PM

ill just shake my laptop while im watching, try to get the shaking at the same rate as your clip.

Old 12-21-2010, 05:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha, Sure. You arm will get really tired tho lol

Old 12-24-2010, 01:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

man...........be away for a few months and they come outta the word work. (it's tough playing catch-up with all the reading i need to do)

forgive me for the long post, but i've got 8 pages to catch up on.........

Originally Posted by cbr995
I was keeding. Must be intersting to watch everyone in the winter. I don't get why you would have so many people with little fwd of rwd vehicles in the winter. You guys get some serious snow, lol. I've seen videos.
So what do you do at work?

I'll have to do that next time I head up north when it snows, haha!
We have a k1500 Suburban we use for travel.
you know Matt, i've said it many times before, but i'll say it again, it's not the machine that makes the driver, but the driver that makes the machine. case in point.......Winter of '08, i was out during a 30 hour storm we had here (i think it was in Jan.? you remember that one Brad?) anyways, i had to go do an emergency service job on my buddy's plow truck in the far north end of Barrie, and by the time i was heading home there was about 2 feet of snow across 75% of the 400 (6 lanes North & South) and the snow was constantly coming up over the hood, and i'm buzzing by all these city drivers in their Cherokee's, Explorer's, Blazer's, etc. (ok, i was going like 65-70, and they were probably doing 30-40, snow was about 2 feet deep..........)

and all that was in my 70hp diesel Jetta! i also had some amazing winter tires on, which helped alot.

Originally Posted by streblo
haha yup...best part is we are across the street from a park..that happens to be called guay park...........we have a rear entrance for our customers...and one of our old mechanics lived on a street called cockburn
i lughed my *** off when i saw the work van as well, and that above statement is just too damn funny! kinda like the guy i know who's last name is Thornhill, who lived on Thornhill Ave as a kid, in the city of Thronhill. i kid you not! he used to get followed home by the cops all the time, 'cause they never believed his licence was real. (this was before they all had those laptops in their cars)

Originally Posted by streblo
ya thats the one im talking about, i can order it through my work and get a good deal on it!

Originally Posted by oktain
How much^^^ Can you order a couple and I'll buy it off you I need one for some awesome snowmobiling footage
that would make for a great group or forum buy!

Originally Posted by MTopper
oh, and in a darn truck haha
it's actually easier to do in a taller/higher vehicle, but just as easy to lose it as well. even with all the power my Dad's 'Stang has, it's still a bit of a chore to make a nice long drifted corner. plus it's not mine, so i'm probabaly being waaaaaaay more careful than normal.

wait, am i careful any of the time?

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I'm doing a roundabout twice in mine. Still need a copilot to film. My tripod is just pissing me off lol. But when your GF drops the camera to answer a text, it doesn't work out so well lol.

I have all interior shot but they are WAYYYY to bumpy!
all you have to do is call Brad. just 'cause i wasn't around the forum, doesn't mean i was outta commission.

we'll get a PA one next week.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Default go pro camera

ya its been a biotch getting ahold of them, but thats the holiday season they are super busy with those cameras......hopefully in the new year i will at least be able to get ahold of them......like i said my current supplier it might be a few bucks savings for guys in canada but wont be for the guys stateside...........if i manage to get ahold of this supplier i will for sure set up a group buy!......hopefully i should be able to get ahold of them in the new year

Old 12-26-2010, 08:32 PM

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81236924/
AHH snap. haha if only i didnt care so much about my blazer

Old 12-27-2010, 12:08 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

A: I might be able to swing a deal for the HD cams & they are AWSOME, seen them in offroading shows on TV, totally high def!
& B: Streb, weds I get my belts (ordered two) for the SC, after the tuning... lets find some snow!
If all goes well (FINALLY) then I'm at the point where I want to flex a lil, ya know?
Just with the SC the rear (G80 posi) broke lose, hopefully the intake & injectors make it all the better. Let you take it for a whirl.

Last edited by Rottidog; 12-27-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:48 AM

a)haha wicked sounds good, ya im still waiting to hear back from the distributor for the cameras, i can get them through the shop, but im trying to get them direct so i get a better deal..
b) and sounds good, thatd be wicked...i think if i took er for a spin id get back into my blazer and it would just feel slow..lol.....right now they are calling for 15cm of snow thursday and 10-15 friday....

Old 12-30-2010, 11:18 PM

Rotti...you down to get some of this footage?
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81223776/

lol