Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Blazer vs. Passat

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 11:50 AM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Blazer vs. Passat

i cant give the what exactly what was done too the trans...well cause i didnt do it...but i had it hooked up to a genisis and did a recall on history problem with the car. and it had two pages of trans issues. so i put it up on the lift and look at the trans with my friend(who owns a trans shop) and he said that my trans was recently just put in. now that i dont know exactly what was done i will say this... from a 30mph roll i romp on it and it revs the motor up too 5000-5500 and just DUMPs it in too 1st=the funnest thing ever lol hahha. it shifts at 35-40 into second and than again at 65-70 into third and i havent found out yet when it shifts into 4th yet. o by the way I LOVE L67 motors. my dad has a 99 gtp runs 13.88-13.90 inthe quarter with 102 trap. its hard to launch that car with street tires. I'll get the ur #'s for you next thursday im goin wednesday to milan.

Old 10-07-2006, 03:50 PM
BigGreenMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

So that guy never did come back with a timeslip did he?

Old 10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

In another thread he went to the track and only made one run. 0.6xx RT with an ET of 15.8 something at 84mph and a 2.2sec 60' time. He said he spun through first gear and into second, which doesn't jive with his 60' time.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:07 PM
BigGreenMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

My blazer runs low 10s...

Mods? Catalytic converter removed.

For some reason mine is just faster than others.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:56 PM
1996BZR is an unknown quantity at this point

yea...k&n air filter, exhaust tip, and other secret mods done to mine. How about 13.6 in the quarter..and i even took two spark plugs out before the run!!! by the way, i'm just kidding!! Ain't gonna try to run it down the track, it's my daily driver.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys, that's enough... What's done is done.