Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Destroyed My Engine

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 05:15 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough
Angry Destroyed My Engine

So I was on my way to Court this morning... when my truck decides that it wants to throw a couple Pistons through my oil pan. So I'm tearing it apart right now and I'll be updating it shortly. I think I may have blown like 4 pistons...

So I'm not too happy.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:27 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Why were you on your way to court?

Old 10-13-2009, 05:53 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

My seatbelt broke and I gt pulled for it... what makes things worse. My Trooper wasn't there so the Case got continued... I didn't even have to be there.

Can't remember where the other blown ones are.

One Hole

Two Hole

And those are just the big ones

Piston Parts

When I drained my Oil Pan... pretty much nothing but water came out... that was fun... and then when I drained my Radiator... hardly anything came out.

Dirty Girl even got Impounded cause she wasn't all the way off the road. Then the trooper was surprised that I, a chick, was working on the truck when he called to say that it was impounded lol.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 10-13-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:56 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Wow I don't think I've ever seen anything like that! That sucks

Old 10-13-2009, 06:57 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

wow...that's some solid damage. Dirty Girl seems to be cursed. Ever think of ditching her and getting a new dirty girl? Seems like this is going to be a major and expensive re-build...

Old 10-13-2009, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Sisk
wow...that's some solid damage. Dirty Girl seems to be cursed. Ever think of ditching her and getting a new dirty girl? Seems like this is going to be a major and expensive re-build...
I will kill you with a spoon if you ever mention that again!

I think I may find a secondary vehicle while she's out of commission... maybe a nice little Motorcycle... Easy on gas... I'll be able to rub it in my boyfriend's face... I'll look smokin hott on one lol. Just some of the perks if I get one.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

well damn that really does suck but i still dont get how in the blue hell you managed to throw 4 pistons through the oil pan thats almost unheard of. atleast for a small block chevy anyway

Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Get an S-series truck lmao.

That's nasty looking. Good luck on the rebuild, I agree with Alex on this one though, I think she's cursed.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

you can find engines pretty cheap for these things... good job on blowing the engine though. ive always wanted to do that

Old 10-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

wow your 350 defiantly grenaded there.... how much damage to the block? I can imagine the the Cranks is wiped and obviously the pistons and connecting rods are history too.

Quick Reply: Destroyed My Engine