Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Races Worth Talking About

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Squishy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Races Worth Talking About

List races that you have won with your blazer and the mods on both cars.Send pics!

Old 04-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Races Worth Talking About

Here's the warning if anyone wishing to post in this thread and missed the description of this section.

*STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED*

If it didn't happen at a race track, DO NOT post about it.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Squishy is an unknown quantity at this point

OPPS! forgotabout street racing.
ok post drag racing on the track!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, I just thought I'd throw that in here to keep from having to delete the thread. So long as people keep it clean, I'll allow it.

Old 04-20-2007, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

Took a Mustang, see Eating Mustangs thread.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:41 PM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Raced an s10 at the track. he had a cold air intake, 5 speed, bunch of little stuff, single cab, short fleet side bed.

me-cold air intake, mach performance flash, 3.42 gears, throttle body bored and polished, throttle flap removed, first cat emptied, superturbo muffler, double platnum plugs

i ran a 15.69 with a 2.2 60ft. he ran a low 16.

Old 04-27-2007, 06:11 PM
2001blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

offroaddude77 you must have more done to your blazer then that if your running a 15.6. i ran a 15.8 with intake exhaust and chip and i have a 2004 silverado w/ 5.3 L and 3.73 gears ext cab 4x4. did thatbored throttle body help that much?well some of my kills are-'94 saturn sl2 auto
'94 ford f-150 302 ext. cab 4x4
'97 ford f-150 4.6L 4x4 ext. cab long bed
'96 chevy silverado 5.7L ext cab short bed4x4 3.73 gears and locking diff.
'01 ford f-150 5.4Lreg cab short bed 4x4
'04dodge ram 5.7Lhemi 4x4 crew cab
Losses-
'96 bmw 328is 5 spd with ram air
tend to race people i think i can beat hahaha.
Anyways just throwing it out there but why is everyone so opposed to talking about street racing not trying to ruffle any feathers just looking for a reason. by the way all my races that i just talked about were done at the track so no problems there.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

It is because Street Racing is Illegal, and Blazer Forum Does not condone illegal activities. Any discussion of illegal activites will not be tolerated, and continued conversation about them, could be grounds for being removed from the site.

Old 04-27-2007, 09:02 PM
speeddemon560 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: hillbillyinOhio

It is because Street Racing is Illegal, and Blazer Forum Does not condone illegal activities. Any discussion of illegal activites will not be tolerated, and continued conversation about them, could be grounds for being removed from the site.
Good answer! I do wish, however, that I could tell you about my street racing stories since they're awesome! But, I'll save that for another website....

Old 05-02-2007, 01:09 PM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS

Took a Mustang, see Eating Mustangs thread.
no you didnt. i had to do a lot of stuff to my blazer just to get it to beat a v6 mustang, not even talking about some of the stuff i had done to get it to be somewhat close to a v8 mustang. i dont care how bad of a driver he was.

ORIGINAL: 2001blazer

offroaddude77 you must have more done to your blazer then that if your running a 15.6. i ran a 15.8 with intake exhaust and chip and i have a 2004 silverado w/ 5.3 L and 3.73 gears ext cab 4x4. did thatbored throttle body help that much?
it did top end. but it is real picky when launching. you have to ease into it. not just slam it. also i have a custom tune, you have a chip. i also forgot to list that i have a manual, automatic trans valve body, and alot of other things in the trans. it doesnt shift at full throttle till a little after 5 grand. im ordering new fuel injectors within a week(the new ls1 style). so ill have to take it back to the track and run it again.

Quick Reply: Races Worth Talking About