Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Street Racing (not promoting)

Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

we used to have a cop in my neighborhood who would pull you over for the dumbest things in the world.... trespassing(turning around in a driveway), careless driving(lane change without blinker when no one is around), speeding(i kid you not, 26 in a 25), noise violation (when your stock radio was turned up and he didn't like your music i.e. DMB).....

He was arrested in Warren Michigan (10 minutes away from Grosse Pointe) for sexual harassment and abuse of a minor... Not what i wanted to hear, but it serves him right i guess...

BTW, my bad on thread jacking...

Kill count should be here but for what trails, mounds of dirt, parking lots , and so on

Old 03-12-2010, 10:12 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MTopper
Kill count should be here but for what trails, mounds of dirt, parking lots , and so on
We should set a kill corner, where every trail (pics required), speed bump, curb, parking lot island, rock pile... etc counts as a kill, and it would be set up so that UW and regulars are involved... I think thats a pretty sweet idea, but it might take away from UW thread....

Old 03-13-2010, 11:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wlorton
We should set a kill corner, where every trail (pics required), speed bump, curb, parking lot island, rock pile... etc counts as a kill, and it would be set up so that UW and regulars are involved... I think thats a pretty sweet idea, but it might take away from UW thread....

ya think? (*snicker*)

Old 03-14-2010, 10:32 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah but i haven't seen an update on Urban Wheeling in about a week. Great thread but i'm waiting for something new haha..

BUT, when you're in a sports car flying down the road and just waste Mr. Riceburner with his fartcannon, you feel unstoppable haha

Old 03-15-2010, 07:18 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by MTopper
Yeah but i haven't seen an update on Urban Wheeling in about a week. Great thread but i'm waiting for something new haha..

BUT, when you're in a sports car flying down the road and just waste Mr. Riceburner with his fartcannon, you feel unstoppable haha
There are a couple people on campus that have ricey cars....

Some guy has a 95 saturn with a shat paintjob and high spoiler, but no engine mods... and puke green flames down the side... Makes me giggle every time...

Another A-Hole has a 3000gt that sounds horrible, but every time he drives it he revvs the crap outta it like it about to die, and he also rides an r6? kawasaki crotch rocket, and will literally sit outside the apartment complex and rev it up to about 7k and let it drop for like 2 minutes before he rides, jsut to let everyone know....

But there is a guy that drives a 80's vette, with custom exhaust that sounds pretty mean....

Another guy seen around campus drives an impala on 26's and the lt1 is louder than the future bro in laws 5.7l vortec wit straight duals...

Old 03-16-2010, 03:40 AM
BF Veteran

All i'm going to say about that is.... AMERICAN V8 FTW!!! nothing beats the sound of a big old v8 when you rev it up... yeah turbos and superchargers and nice and "easy" bolt ons but when you have a small or big block under the hood, nothing compares to your start up sound like a low throaty rumbling motor

Old 03-17-2010, 06:05 PM
BF Veteran

To be honest, while driving last night, I got to thinking, street racing is stupid, and I have proof.

1. there is no perfectly fair "start", ie at the drag strip you have the lights, whereas sometimes people do the stupid honk off thing...
2. People do "runs" from 40-50 up to 140, well shat, maybe I was going 45 and you were going 40? thats not fair...
3. Safety, this shat aint regulated and some of the road around here, I wont go over 50 in just because potholes, bumps, curves, etc....

Idk why, but it just struck me as completely stupid, and why don't all these "ricers" that want to race, take it to the drag strip or a raceway and prove it, this flyby, crap is just stupid, and I think that with age comes wisdom and the reasoning not to be a j@ck@ss...

Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do all my racing/canyon carving in the UAE.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

No... you do it in Mexico... and doing it in other places means you'll get this thread locked up. Street racing stories are strictly prohibited.

Shame on you

Old 07-13-2010, 10:01 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
No... you do it in Mexico... and doing it in other places means you'll get this thread locked up. Street racing stories are strictly prohibited.

Shame on you
So I was cruising through mexico... when this lil ford exploder came up along me... and we burnt rubber for 5 miles!!!!! and then we got drunk and drank the water... lol jk

Seriously, Street Racing is dangerous.... I think they should make "street racing" legal....

Imagine a series of drag strips with no "trees" but "stoplights"..... and it would all be 10 second cars and up... Or whatever the limit is before a cage....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Street Racing (not promoting)