Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

v8

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 09:49 PM
troy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default v8

I am currently building a 383 stroker for my 98 s10 blazer and am looking for motor mount and header kit and cant find the kit anyone know where to look and the part number by chance

Old 06-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: v8

You'll want to take a look at JagsThatRun.com.

Are you going carb or FI?

I am looking into using a Vortec 350 MPI motor from a 2000 pickup as the PCMs are the same, it is just the programming and engine wiring harness that is different. Get a boost in performance and retain all of the functionality of a stock vehicle!

Old 06-19-2006, 12:17 AM
cherryred4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also thinking about doing the V8 swap, but I'm pretty much limited to the LT4

Old 06-21-2006, 11:04 AM
cherryred4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope its not too late, but I ran across these on summitracing.... Hedman V8 Swap Headers -Click