Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

TrailBlazer SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 09:30 PM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: TrailBlazer SS

do this get the AWD version then through a little spray on it in the summer make it a sneaky system that is removable easily run a 100shot through its and you will run 12's all day (i think)

Old 02-22-2006, 10:26 PM
20Blazer00 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

SWEET!!! Definitely got to get some pictures up of it when you bring it home! What color are you getting?

Also, be aware that GM will void certain warranty claims if a K&N or other aftermarket oiled airfilter is installed on the vehicle. My advice would be that if you put on an aftermarket intake & filter, ALWAYS take it off before going back to the dealership for ANYTHING. They'll tag your account if they see an oiled airfilter on it even once. Good thing for me is that it wasn't tagged to the VIN so other dealerships could see it.
I was on the AEM website the other day and they have a new dry filter they claim is as good as the K&N oiled filters...but so far it looked like it only came in a cone style to fit their cold air intakes....

Old 02-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I have never seen a good filtration test of an AEM filter. The K&N flows so well because it has a loose weave but makes up for it with the oil to collect the dust/debris. You can make a dry filter flow better by opening up the weave, but at the expense of its effective filtration level. Its always a trade off.