Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

tutorial???

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 10:28 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default tutorial???

so, is there anyone that could maybe make a tutorial on cranking the TB's on a blazer????

Old 11-26-2006, 11:51 PM
sledneck16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: tutorial???

hmm.......I may have some time to blow tomorrow.....[8D]

Old 11-27-2006, 01:33 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

sweet... so does anyone know exactly how much lower the front of a 4door 4x4 blazer sits that the rear end... is it 1 or 2 inches??

Old 11-27-2006, 05:26 AM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point

mannnn, if you're gonna do that just lower the whole thing. get you a 4/4 belltech lowering kit. comes with blocks, ubolts, and torsion keys.

Old 11-27-2006, 03:32 PM

dude..... i want to crank them... aka lift the truck..... why the $%#@ would I lower a perfectly good 4x4??? thats like wiping before you poop.... it doesnt make sense.. at least where I live....lol I want to know the height difference between the front and rear so ill know how much to lift the front....

Old 11-27-2006, 05:27 PM

oh come on. where i live it's just as bad as where you live, and i'm ridin' low. my 4x4 is still fully functional but i never use it. only time i go off the blacktop is when i'm comin' up my driveway.

Old 11-27-2006, 06:21 PM
cherryred4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the difference is 1.5-2", it varies between blazers. they sometimes sag

Old 11-27-2006, 07:38 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we find out how many cranks or turns it takes to raise the vehicle 1/2in or 1in or more???

Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 PM

uh, no idea pal. mine came with directions and crap so yeah, lol. but i have a 3" drop with torsion keys and blocks w/ ubolts.

Old 11-27-2006, 09:57 PM

sledneck16 has cranked his TB's....... we will wait on his response...lol he can tell us how hard it was to level out..... mikeywaynebygod... where you live has more strip mines and woods than where I live...lol but ur into the lowrider scene... thats cool, me, I like hunting and fishing in remote places..... gotta have a jacked 4x4...

Quick Reply: tutorial???