Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

31/10.5 r15

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Wolfpack! Holy God man! haven't seen you around for a while!

Old 10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
deegan26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! i got them to fit..... haha tweaked the t-bars a bit and they run a tiny bit on the frame when the wheel is turned all the way. So I just welded a small line on the wheel stops so they don't rub any more!!!!!!!! I can live with out the couple degree loss of turning radius to have these monsters on my truck. They fill my wells pretty nicely too.

Old 10-26-2009, 03:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

So you got 31x10.5 to fit on a stock height blazer, or just the stock rims? You'd be one of the first if you did lol..and it would contradict just about everything that people have been posting (including myself) lol.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:55 PM
deegan26 is an unknown quantity at this point

They fit the stock rim AND they fit on the truck with rubbing only happening at full wheel turn. and its not a lot of rubbing and yes it is stock height. I'll post pictures when I get my transmission working correctly....cause its doing the same problem as the first one. but that's for a different thread.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by deegan26
They fit the stock rim AND they fit on the truck with rubbing only happening at full wheel turn. and its not a lot of rubbing and yes it is stock height. I'll post pictures when I get my transmission working correctly....cause its doing the same problem as the first one. but that's for a different thread.
I'd like to see this. Theoretically then 31x9.5's should fit with just about no rubbing. And this will contradict all previous info I've seen on here..lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deegan26
haha yeah I know that's why I'm trying to make it happen... what if i got some spacers to push them out a little bit?

And if a lift is the only way would it have to be suspension lift or would a body lift work?
glad to see you got them, and they fit nicely.
if you had put spacers on, it would only make it worse (the wheels would be farther out, making contact sooner, and greater).

you gonna post some pic's soon?

Old 10-27-2009, 11:27 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i'll say it...
transmission or no, you can snap a few of the old 31x10.5's rocking out under your stock ride. If you pulled that off i NEED to know how as it would save me the pain of trying to hide buying a 2" BL from the wife....

Old 10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Starting Member
greenjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, its been a while. i to have 31 with no lift and i only rub on the frame at full lock and on the sway bar at full flex. i'm running the new wrangler authority at on my truck.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/funny016.jpg
http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/p...r/funny013.jpg

Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sure looks higher than stock to me...

Old 10-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Starting Member
greenjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

i have not touched the suspension since i bought it. she came with 235/70r15 and i put 31 on her when i replaced the tires.

Quick Reply: 31/10.5 r15