Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

another tire fitment question

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 03:06 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default another tire fitment question

ok so ive read the post on what size tires fit the blazers......now i have a question that wasnt pointed out in the post. What about just doing a 2" bodylift on stock suspension? can u do 31's? or still only 30s?

Old 11-23-2006, 03:15 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default RE: another tire fitment question

30's with no rubbing and 31's with minimal clearance issues. . . you will rub on certain spots of the frame at full crank on your wheel.... now if you put on aftermarket rims with more shallow backspacing or wheel spacers with the 31's... you're gonna run into some fender issues.... 32's(even though you didnt ask) NO!lol

Old 11-23-2006, 12:00 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

yea, what he said.

My solution. 2" body lift, 31", and turn so damn sharp.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Dabber is an unknown quantity at this point

I think anyone that has a blazer knows that if you turn full crank your gonna Rub. I think alot of people are asking(including Me) that in general driving on the streets into driveway and around corners (not tucking the wheel offroad) are they gonna rub?? I will eventually take mine offroad (how hard I don't know)[sm=happy046.gif] But will deal with alot more rubbing at that time I know that. I think alot of people just like the high big wheel stance of these trucks and just drive on the street. [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 11-23-2006, 11:09 PM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

so a 2" body lift would give me enough clearance to run 31s with no rubbing on the fenders?

Old 11-24-2006, 12:56 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

yes... if you dont change the backspacing on your rims, and you dont cut the wheel as far as it will go and hit any bumps.... 31" will fit with no rubbing and a 2" lift....

Old 11-24-2006, 01:31 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

31" on a stock rig will rub the fenders durng daily driving. It will rub enough to rip the bolts out of the fender. Give me a couple days and I'll see if I can get some pics or the damage a S10-Blazer with 31" does.