Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

black rims

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Beginning Member
lovemy01ZR2 is on a distinguished road

I love black rims! Especially with the white letters out! That'll give it more "contrast". I paid $250 for all 5 of mine off performance4trucks.com. I love them.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road

I love all black rims and coloured rims , I think chrome rims are overated. Whenever i get money to lift my blazer and i need new rims i already know they will be painted or powdercoated black or maybe teflon coated. I used to have polished aluminum rims on my 88 s10 and it took 4 hours to hand polish them to my liking, and that was on a blazer that never left the pavment. Im looking forward to only needing a garden hose to wash off the black rims.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:48 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Black rims rock, on anything! White letters out is even better!

Back to the original topic, Your rims look great. It would look a thousand times better if your truck was clean but they still look wicked!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Beginning Member
kng254 is on a distinguished road

They look good I have the same rims I've been trying to figure out what to do with them. That's what hot roddin is all DIY. Nice job

Old 01-11-2010, 05:41 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

One of these days i will get around to washing it. Just dont have the motovation with the roads being the way they are. You guys in the snow belt know how it is i will wash it and 10 min of driving later it will be white again.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

My Blazer was washed once this winter. Spent $8 for a touchless wash at the gas station. Next day we got a snow storm so it was a waste of $8. Hasn't been washed since. Especially since it hasn't gotten above freezing in weeks.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:30 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I don't wahs my vehicles in the winter either. They normally go from Nov-Mar without ever getting washed. It's too hard with it constantly being below freezing, not to mention I can't take my truck through automated car washes anymore with the antenna and roof lights lol.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:33 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
I don't wahs my vehicles in the winter either. They normally go from Nov-Mar without ever getting washed. It's too hard with it constantly being below freezing, not to mention I can't take my truck through automated car washes anymore with the antenna and roof lights lol.
True say about the Automated ones. I usually just toss the $3 minimum into the self serve ones to wash of the road salt and sand. Not really a wash, more like a shower after swimming lol

Old 01-11-2010, 10:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aced411
Are you indicating that shiny chrome spoke wheels that look like they came off a pimped out Cadillac are somehow better? Black rims rock!
dude, wire's never look good on a Blazer!

Old 01-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Starting Member
Zeeke98 is on a distinguished road

He said chrome spoke, not chrome wires. There's lots of chrome spoke aluminum wheels out there.

Quick Reply: black rims