Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Black Wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 11:55 AM
ZR2Yellow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Black Wheels!

Does anyone know a good website where you can find some 15x7 or 16 in Black wheels?

Old 04-04-2008, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Black Wheels!

What style? Do you want an OEM look, or do you want the oh so popular soft 8s or do you want a spoked design?

Check Summit Racing, Synergy Offroad, 4 Wheel Parts...there's quite a few. Just to make sure, you've got a 5x4.75 bolt pattern, with 6' of backspacing...unless you're one of those wild ZR2s that came in 2wd..

You might want to add your vehicle information to your signature, and attach it to all your posts!

Old 04-04-2008, 03:28 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

...unless you're one of those wild ZR2s that came in 2wd..
which wheels came on the 2wd ZR2's? I didn't even know about the 2wd ZR2 until a month or two ago and I hadn't really thought about what wheels might have come with it...

Is it just the standard 2wd swirly wheels? (I think all 2wd's came with the same wheels)

Old 04-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Jigg is an unknown quantity at this point

They came with 4x4 wheels.

Old 04-04-2008, 03:31 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

but still with the same axle width and everything like a zr2 right? I was thinking they came with the 2wd wheels, so I would assume they are identical to the 4x4s...just...without the whole 4x4 thing

Old 04-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Jigg is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly. Different front wheel bearings, no transfer case/front diff. Other than that, basically the same as a 4x4. Same track width/wheels/etc.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Beginning Member
99midnightLT is an unknown quantity at this point

There's a 2wd ZR2?! Anyone know where I could source the parts to convert my 2wd, or how tough it would be?

Sorry for the thread hijack, I just got excited.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:55 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

a 2wd ZR2 makes about as much sense as wiping before you poop..........

Old 04-05-2008, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 04-05-2008, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran

Haha oh yes...and the rarity of finding one...I doubt you could! Also I wouldn't be suprised if most of the 2wd ZR2s are being sold or sitting on some po' dunk dealer's lot tagged as a typical ZR2 4x4.

Quick Reply: Black Wheels!